PS help please

jocall

Earning My Ears
another question from a first timer!
This has probably been on several times before but anyway.
I have noticed how many of you talk about priority seating and as we would like to watch the illuminations from the rose and crown (recommended as a good position from some friends who went last year) I have looked into this and am quite confident of doing the phoning etc. have done the date thing with the ps calculator and it says I can book from the 1st April for the date i want in July. However, as we are first timers and dont really know if we will totally stick to our provisional plan yet, what is the situation on cancelling a PS whilst out there? and if its ok to cancel near the time should i make a few PS's just in case at different places?
Thanks

Hi and welcome!!

Yes, you've got the idea. Make as many PSs as you want, and then cancel/adjust/add to them as the holiday pans out. If you are staying at WDW calling up dining is free, and I used this facility a lot. Also, there are phones at the parks where you can make/cancel PSs on the day. Although there is generally no charge (except on US "holiday" dates) it is polite to cancel them if possible.

I'd book Rose and Crown, as that is popular for Illuminations, and any Character or special meals, other than that, unless it's high season, don't worry too much.

The only PSs I made for February were Cinderella's Castle breakfast, and Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge for our last night as it was a bank holiday weekend and gets rave reviews.

Soi book as many as you want, better safe than sorry!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter