PS Confusion

deanna2426

DIS Veteran
We are planning on going to MNSSHP on 10/24. I was under the impression that we couldn't make our PS for a MK restaurant until 60 days before, but I've noticed people have been making PS arrangements for MVMCP in December. Is it possible to make PS earlier for special events?

Thanks for any info!

Yes!
We have a PS for LTT on 10/30 for MNSSHP!

I was confused too, but when I saw that others had their PS's already- I called. The CM initially told me that I had to wait, but then she checked with someone else and I was able to get the PS! My advice is to call now!

:D

Did they change the date to call for all MK PS reservations? I am waiting to call about our breakfast with Cindy for September until the 60 day mark, but if it is open for us to call now, I will call now! Did they change their policy?
DJ

OK, I just called, they told me 60 days for making PS for Cindy's breakfast. Maybe it is only some of the other places they are letting do PS's early.
DJ

Did they change the date to call for all MK PS reservations? I am waiting to call about our breakfast with Cindy for September until the 60 day mark, but if it is open for us to call now, I will call now! Did they change their policy?

OK, I just called, they told me 60 days for making PS for Cindy's breakfast. Maybe it is only some of the other places they are letting do PS's early.

No, Disney hasn't changed the date for PS arrangements for the restaurants in MK. Disney is offering a 'dinner package' for MNSSHP and MVMCP. So if you are attending either of these events in Oct. or Dec., then you may call now to book a PS for the Liberty Tree Tavern. (This is the only restaurant that I'm aware of that is participating in this dinner package.)

Cindy's breakfast is always 60 days out, I've never heard of anyone being able to book earlier than that. :)

Hope this helps,
Diznee25

No change in Disney PS policy.

People who say they've gotten a PS at LTT are for Oct or Dec and are attending the MNSSHP and MVMCP events. LTT is the only restaurant booking this early for these parties.

At 60 days you will be able to book the other restaurants at MK. On party nights CP and the Castle also have dinner during the parties but will only book at 60 days; as usual.

Some CRO CM's dont know about it, so if they come up with nothing ask them if they entered anything in the "event" drop box before they hit the search button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter