Props to LT Transfers

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
We just used them to add myself and sister to my moms deed. Initial email was sent on 1/8 and my sister and I got the welcome home emails today.

We had researched doing it ourselves, but by the time you file the paperwork, LT only wanted $150 more or so. It gave my mom, and us peace of mind to know we weren't going to screw anything up. They were incredibly quick and helpful!

Nice!

They were very helpful during my divorce, when I needed to add me to the deed (I’d only been the associate) and take off my then husband.

We just used them to add myself and sister to my moms deed. Initial email was sent on 1/8 and my sister and I got the welcome home emails today.

We had researched doing it ourselves, but by the time you file the paperwork, LT only wanted $150 more or so. It gave my mom, and us peace of mind to know we weren't going to screw anything up. They were incredibly quick and helpful!

I need to email them to ask if they do business in Colorado. Do you have an email for them?

I need to email them to ask if they do business in Colorado. Do you have an email for them?

If its for DVC would it matter? Or are you saying because there is a timeshare in Colorado you are purchasing.

Also what is LT stand for is there a link?

Wow! That's great. I heard from LTTransfers today regarding my paperwork which was sent to DVC on June 23!!! They have contacted DVC to no avail and my emails go unanswered. It's frustrating.

ahhh transfer co finally got paperwork from DVC!!! Now I just have to figure out how to notarize the document with my kids living in 3 different states!!!!

ahhh transfer co finally got paperwork from DVC!!! Now I just have to figure out how to notarize the document with my kids living in 3 different states!!!!
If you are adding your kids to your contract, only the original owners should have to have anything notorized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter