Processing Shareholders Club Membership

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Hello,

On the Eurodisney website it says that it takes about 6 weeks to process your membership once you have submitted your Shareholders Club Application form. Could anyone confirm that it actually takes this amount of time? I'm hoping that they say 6 weeks but it's actually done alot quicker!

Thanks,
Joanne

Hi :flower:

My membership came through in about 3 weeks.
I'd only sent it away with 5 weeks to go so wasn't sure I'd get it on time . I emailed them with two weeks to go and they sent me a temporary certificate which gives you all discounts except hotels but my card arrived on the same day.

Hope this helps

Thanks.

We've bought shares but not yet joined the Shareholders Club so until we do this we can't book as we want to get the discounts on the park entry tickets. We're planning on going late November and if it takes 6 weeks for membership to come through we wouldn't get it until beginning of November, that's why I'm hoping it will be sooner than 6 weeks.

Hi Joanne

If you're staying offsite you could book your accomodation just now and buy tickets when you arrive.

I faxed my form which saved some time.

Hope this helps

Angela,

Thanks for that, I hadn't thought about faxing it. Did you have to send the original in the post as well?

We're hoping to stay onsite - not sure which hotel yet though.

Joanne

Mine took about 5 weeks but I called them up three weeks before we went to DLRP and they sent me a temporary membership letter.

I used this whilst we were away to get discounts in the shops and full service restaurants. With four adults this gave a good saving.

We also tried out Salon Mickey which was excellent.

Young Pooh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter