Private Rainforest Room Amazing!

Totally agree with loving the private experience. My wife and I thought it was fantastic, if not just slightly weird to have so much space all to ourselves. One complaint though… $15 for scrubs that used to be free even when buying a week long pass for cheaper?! What a silly and cheap up charge for a now much more expensive experience.

Honestly, This was the reason we stopped doing the Length of cruise pass. The scrubs were a great deal and we loved them but definitely not for 15 bucks.

We have friends who usually get their own salt scrubs at Basin in Disney Springs and bring them on the ship with them to use. It works out great!

I would probably have never considered this before but I'm definitely planning on doing this with my wife! I have done a little bit of research and I know you book it when onboard but I'm still not sure how you actually book it - do you talk to guest services, book it through the app, or something else?

I would probably have never considered this before but I'm definitely planning on doing this with my wife! I have done a little bit of research and I know you book it when onboard but I'm still not sure how you actually book it - do you talk to guest services, book it through the app, or something else?

when we were on the fantasy in September, the only way to book this was at the spa reception desk.

I was just on the 8/30 sailing and DH and I did the Rainforest Room (for the first time) too. Absolutely LOVED it and felt it was money well spent. We kept remarking how much we WOULDN’T like it with a bunch of other people though.

That's definitely how my husband feels --- we're planning to do the private rental on our upcoming cruise. In the future I might do a day or multi-day pass, but I doubt he would. I'm looking forward to having our own personal spa for a couple hours!

Private rainforest room I imagine some couples will be having sex in there. Especially the steam rooms where it will be a low risk of getting caught.

I assume it's private because no other guests can enter, but I would think that CMs would be able to go in. So, "private" may not be as people believe....but I could be incorrect.

We are sailing alone with our 2 young kids that can’t go to the kids club. Do you know if we could book and private session and then switch out halfway through?

We are sailing alone with our 2 young kids that can’t go to the kids club. Do you know if we could book and private session and then switch out halfway through?
I don't see why not. They give you a wrist band to open the door. I assume if you both got a wrist band at check in and then just waited outside the spa to swap it wouldn't be an issue

They used to have a spa experience on the Wonder and Magic that was a private room with steams and showers and some scrubs… it was called the Exotic Rasul

Private rainforest room I imagine some couples will be having sex in there. Especially the steam rooms where it will be a low risk of getting caught.
I would assume that, like pretty much everywhere on the ship except private staterooms, the rainforest room is under video surveillance. That way if there was an assault (passenger vs passenger or passenger vs crew) it would be on video.

I assume it's private because no other guests can enter, but I would think that CMs would be able to go in. So, "private" may not be as people believe....but I could be incorrect.

They can and they do. While we were in the hot tubs they came in and refilled our pitcher of water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter