Prints when you first bought....Both are spoken for!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We have all of our DVC Propperties displayed on a wall, but have these two extra ones that I recently found.

Both will have a home!

Start a conversation with me, and tell me what you want. You can state here, so others know. First conversation to arrive. You can ask for the VWL.

I had received our BCV and VP prints via a post like this years ago. I am retuning the favor.

Bobbi:)

9B0E15F5-C608-430E-9B16-ACAE4B2FDC41.jpeg 3304AA53-20BA-4C92-A6EE-7CD66CA36EDC.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Bobbi!
My family would love to have the BWV print! We just closed on our BWV contract a few weeks ago! We our at Poly and HHI but our hearts all belong to BWV so this contract is a dream come true for us! We decided to buy into DVC while sitting in the long conversation chairs on the patio outside of the lobby overlooking the boardwalk.
(And I would definitely reimburse you for postage!)
Kathleen

Hi Bobbi!
My family would love to have the BWV print! We just closed on our BWV contract a few weeks ago! We our at Poly and HHI but our hearts all belong to BWV so this contract is a dream come true for us! We decided to buy into DVC while sitting in the long conversation chairs on the patio outside of the lobby overlooking the boardwalk.
(And I would definitely reimburse you for postage!)
Kathleen
Ok! Just send a conversation with your address. We will get it in the mail tomorrow.

Ok...I believe I have started a conversation with you and sent you my address...but let me know if I screwed it up and didn't!

So kind of you! For some reason, we didn't receive one for our Boardwalk purchase, but I'll keep looking.

I just looked all over the web for a print of VGC. Nothing out there.
I never found one for VGF, so we just bought a print of the GF itself.

Years ago, DVC gave out this print representing VGC. I think I watched a sales presentation to get it.

968ECE05-67ED-405F-B1DB-AC55CFF87CC8.jpeg

Hi Bobbi, think it’s lovely you are passing it on as they say.

VWL is my DHs favorite ‘child’ when it comes to our DVC holdings. It was an add on to our original purchase of BWV 18 years ago

If it’s stillavailable, would give the print a happy home amongst our other Disney memorabilia

Hi Bobbi, think it’s lovely you are passing it on as they say.

VWL is my DHs favorite ‘child’ when it comes to our DVC holdings. It was an add on to our original purchase of BWV 18 years ago

If it’s stillavailable, would give the print a happy home amongst our other Disney memorabilia
You got it!
I hope this is not as close as we come to meeting in person someday!

Years ago, DVC gave out this print representing VGC. I think I watched a sales presentation to get it.

View attachment 374563

This drawing has ALL the DVC resorts that were around at the time. Look around you will see the OKW light house, Boardwalk, Train from WL (BRV) train room, ....

Yes, we have managed to miss eachother by a hair so many times. Perhaps this will finally be the year we will get to meet in RL

Thank you again for your kindness, In my mind you have truly have always represented the best of the DVC community and have been nothing but welcoming and inclusive to new members here.

Thanks for the picture. I'm going to keep an eye on ebay and see if it ever pops up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter