Princess Weekend 2024!

Okay, the post with bib numbers should be updated with everyone who's shared theirs so far. As we start getting actual corral assignments tomorrow (!), I'll add those.

Meetup
Hearing no objections, let's stick with Saturday at 2 p.m., Hurricane Hanna's as usual. Everyone is welcome! Look for a group of people in race shirts 😆

With race temps for the half looking like low 50s, anyone else in costume redesign mode? 🤣
I'm bringing layers that work with my costumes. I have a blue long-sleeve tech shirt if I need for my Merryweather costume, and then a short-sleeve black tech shirt for Maleficent to go under my Crowned tank. Plus Mylar ponchos for the corrals.

I’m having to order last minute from Amazon some long sleeves and pants that I wasn’t anticipating. I’m not complaining. I’ll take this over the last time I did this when it was really hot but definitely didnt plan properly as I also forgot that Princess shirts are short sleeve
With race temps for the half looking like low 50s, anyone else in costume redesign mode? 🤣

Yeah, I’m wearing arm warmers but I predict they will be off by mile 2. 🤣 When I’m not running I’m always cold, but when I run I’m always in short sleeves and shorts. (Although now I’m regretting not getting long socks and black shoes to mimic Luke Skywalker’s black Chanel boots. 🤣)

For anybody who’s done yoga—what’s it like getting out afterward? We’re staying at POFQ and I’m the only one doing yoga. The other three will want to take advantage of early entry at Epcot. Will I have time to get back, drop off the yoga mat in the room, change clothes, and get on a bus to take advantage of early entry? Would I do better to go on to Epcot, rent a jumbo locker for the yoga mat, and wait for the others?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter