Princess Weekend 2022

I can't believe we haven't seen an updated guide yet. I am on very little other social media (explains all my posting here) but has anybody seen anybody have any luck sleuthing out the course maps via other means????
I'm starting to tell myself that the "delay" in updating the guide, releasing maps, is due to them coming up with extra-special stuff for this race. I can dream can't I?

I’m guessing at this point they’re saving it for Monday, but I am just anxious to see the official maps. I doubt there will be any deviations, but now they’ve got me intrigued!!

I have no idea why but I had been expecting to see the MW guide later than it ended up being released (like middle of December?), was a pleasant surprise.

Bummer. Thankfully you should be alright once you get it taken care of at Runners Relations at the Expo.

https://www.rundisney.com/faq/
View attachment 641915

View attachment 641916

The wording used in the first bit doesn't appear at all on my rundisney account. I'm trying to dissociate my cousin from my rundisney account but all I can do is click to view and sign document.

Given that the registrations for me on the same account are refusing to let me do that for me I'm a bit confused.

Any thoughts, oh expert one? TIA.

Any thoughts, oh expert one? TIA.

Sounds like others have had similar issues. If the FAQ isn't solving it, it would appear you have two good options:

1) Call 407-939-4786 to see if they can help you.
2) Wait until the Expo (Runners Relations) to handle it.

Either way, I wouldn't fret too much over it, since we've yet to hear anyone not be able to run when these issues occur.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter