Princess Weekend 2020

Anyone else have FP+ day coming up soon? If I'm doing my math right, mine is Sunday. We really have done zero planning (it's been tough with half my travel party going straight from midterms to finals over the last few months and me starting a new job last month), so I have no idea what we're gonna do.
Mine is on Sunday as well. I better start planning!

Hey, all, I was thinking of doing the Princess HM at the last minute with some friends. I wanted to get my group arrangements set before registering...just looked at registering a moment ago, and the HM is now sold out! It was still open a day or so ago. Does anyone know if there's much chance that it will open up again? I've heard people mention that they sometimes re-open registration.

Anyone else have FP+ day coming up soon? If I'm doing my math right, mine is Sunday. We really have done zero planning (it's been tough with half my travel party going straight from midterms to finals over the last few months and me starting a new job last month), so I have no idea what we're gonna do.

Yep, we made ours this morning! Went well. Got FOP and Slinky Dog on the days we were planning. MK and Epcot days went as expected, but I have a feeling we will make a lot of changes to those day of (mix of people flying in, race days, etc. on those days) so we weren't too concerned about those.

Forgot to get up early and do FP, although it mostly worked out once I remembered. The only important one that we didn't get was SDD, and we got RnR instead, which I suspect my daughter would prefer anyway. Did get FOP and two Soarin (one for night of arrival and one for our Epcot day).

Can anyone tell me what time of the day/night the booking system goes live for Disney Princess weekend races? I am planning for 2021, but I live in England so with the 5 hour time difference I may need to book the day off work if I need to be up in the middle of the night. I am always at my computer early when the fastpass window opens so I am happy to do it again. It's my first one so I am a newbie planning very far in advance :)

Can anyone tell me what time of the day/night the booking system goes live for Disney Princess weekend races? I am planning for 2021, but I live in England so with the 5 hour time difference I may need to book the day off work if I need to be up in the middle of the night. I am always at my computer early when the fastpass window opens so I am happy to do it again. It's my first one so I am a newbie planning very far in advance :)
For the past year or so, runDisney registration has opened at 10am eastern time... so I think thats 3pm for you (if my math is right, which it sometimes is not).

For the past year or so, runDisney registration has opened at 10am eastern time... so I think thats 3pm for you (if my math is right, which it sometimes is not).
Yes that's right, so I can go to work, and take a very late lunch break to book on (hopefully). Thanks for the info

Do you know what day registration will open for 2021 princess half?

Anyone know how quickly it sold out this year for half only?

Thank you

I don't believe that there is a registration date for 2021, but for this year registration opened at the beginning of June. I don't think that the half sold out for quite a while (months).

Thank you

The registration date is June 9th. The half just sold out last week for 2020.

The registration date is June 9th. The half just sold out last week for 2020.

Thank you for the information!
I’ve run four Princess half marathons spread out over the past 7 years. One year, I remember it selling out within a day or two. One year, I remember registering in like October. Sounds like demand has peaked .

I moved over to Pop! Thanks for your help! I'll be there Feb 20-24 and had no issues reserving the room using the group number.

I guess I can cancel the other reservation?
I am late to the game, just wondering if there are any group rates still available??? I have Pop booked already, but sure would love a discount! My first Disney half ❤️

Are the marathon pictures included in Memory Maker or is there some other way to get pictures taken during the Marathon? My sister-in-law is running and I wanted to check with the experts.

Are the marathon pictures included in Memory Maker or is there some other way to get pictures taken during the Marathon? My sister-in-law is running and I wanted to check with the experts.

Race pictures are included in Memory Maker. They don't scan your magicband (if you have one), it's all done via bib number - the race guide will have instructions for attaching your SIL's bib to her (or your) account so that you can get the pictures.

Hi Everyone! This is my first RunDisney and Half Marathon. Question I have is how do you find out or know what corral you are in before picking up bid number? Thanks!

Hi Everyone! This is my first RunDisney and Half Marathon. Question I have is how do you find out or know what corral you are in before picking up bid number? Thanks!

Welcome to the runDisney world!
A few weeks before the race, waivers will be available for download on the runDisney website (someone will probably post the link here before runDisney sends out any information about it), and that waiver (which you have to print and sign) has your bib number on it. Shortly after waivers are released, rD will post the bib/corral groups on the website (again, someone will post them here as soon as they're available), and you can see what corral you're in.

Hey, all, I was thinking of doing the Princess HM at the last minute with some friends. I wanted to get my group arrangements set before registering...just looked at registering a moment ago, and the HM is now sold out! It was still open a day or so ago. Does anyone know if there's much chance that it will open up again? I've heard people mention that they sometimes re-open registration.

The Half Marathon is available again as of this exact moment...

The Half Marathon is available again as of this exact moment...

They must be playing games with us, because I just looked at 2:33pm and it says "sold out" again. Ah, well. At this point, it would be hard to make arrangements because the others have already got tickets, FP+, special events, etc. Thanks for letting me know!

Starting to get nervous and I am only doing a 5k (first ever) and of course while jogging the other day I rolled my ankle and it is super painful outside of a brisk walk - but if I have to walk the entire thing I don't care because its a RunDisney event and I am so excited to be there in general.

Starting to get nervous and I am only doing a 5k (first ever) and of course while jogging the other day I rolled my ankle and it is super painful outside of a brisk walk - but if I have to walk the entire thing I don't care because its a RunDisney event and I am so excited to be there in general.

I've never done anything but walk the Princess 5K (since my mom physically can't run it and that race is a girls weekend for us) and we always have a ton of fun and a great race. So don't worry too much - like you said the excitement of RunDisney makes the race magical no matter how fast or slow you finish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter