Princess Gathering

darnheather

DIS Veteran
My 2 cents. The princes gatherings are only really important on short cruises when you have less time to make the other public meet and greats. If you are going on a 5 night or longer there will be plenty of times posted in the navigator when anyone can show up to get a photo and an autograph with the princesses and the other characters. Both boys and girls plus grownups will be in the line as everyone loves princesses. Have a great vacation!

sunmoon620

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere else that a ticket was necessary and they saw people get turned away. I’m guessing there is a distinction between a ticketed princess meet and greet and a non-ticketed event when they list the events in the Navigator?
Yes, you have to have a ticket to attend the official Princess Gathering, you will get turned away without one. What I meant were there are other opportunities to get the princesses autographs during the cruise that do not require a ticket. I am sorry I should have been more precise. Check you navigator daily for the character schedule.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES