Princess Breakfast @ Norway

nyyankees5

Mouseketeer
Hello can anyone tell me how fast this sells out. We are going from Nov 27 - Dec 4 and a very flexible as to what day we can do this breakfast. It is a must see for us. DS was not interested in Princesses last trip (10/3) only BUZZ....:-)D ) now it is all she talks about.

Any suggestion.

Thanks
Erin:wave2:

From what I understand, this breakfast now fills very quickly. I do not think you need to call exactly at 7:00 AM like you would with Cindy's, but I think you need to call 90 days out if it is a "must do".

Good Luck!!:D

When we went in February I called 30 days out and had no problem. For more popular times people have had trouble at 90 days out. If you want to be sure I would call as early as possible. You have to reserve with a credit card, but you can cancel 48 hrs prior if needed.

David

I just called on this at 90 days out and being in California, I did not awaken at 4am to call. I called at 7am pst and got this breakfast for 5 and had a choice of times to boot. Might have been a fluke, but even the CM was surprised. This is our last day at the world and my daughters(6 &8) have no idea they are staying onsite or getting to do this meal.:wave: :wave:

I called at exactly 90 days out and got the reservation no problem for our recent trip during spring break. It might have helped that I think I was calling on Christmas Eve morning - maybe the phone lines were not as jammed.

It is not nearly as difficult to get into, but I wouldn't call too much past 90 day mark if you have your heart set on it. No need to wake a dawn and hold 2 phones to your ears, like with Cinderellas. We were able to get a preferred day at about the 87 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter