• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Princess 10k Weekend help

scrappinmom

WDW, DL & DLP - up next ???
Hi Everyone - My 24 yr old daughter is running the Princess 10k in Feb & I was thinking of flying down to watch/cheer & get my park fix. Any thoughts on the spectator packages? Worth the $$? She's not a superstar runner or anything but Id still like to experience this with her.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone who has done this.

Thanks

My husband always buys one of the packages. He likes having the reserved area but it's not necessary. It's definitely up to you but you can absolutely spectate and support her without the package too :)

Hi Everyone - My 24 yr old daughter is running the Princess 10k in Feb & I was thinking of flying down to watch/cheer & get my park fix. Any thoughts on the spectator packages? Worth the $$? She's not a superstar runner or anything but Id still like to experience this with her.

I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone who has done this.

Thanks

There is no ChEar Squad for the 10K. What you see on RunDisney is for the half marathon only. The only place to spectate is the start line, finish line or at one of the Epcot resorts along crescent lake. Here is the course map from this year. 2019 map hasn’t been released yet, but it should be similar.

upload_2018-12-21_16-56-4.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter