• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Princess 1/2 2013...anyone else???

Amykay I did book SW and thought the $260 roundtrip price was reasonable. We leave early Fri 22 and return late Tues (my birthday!) 26th. Wish we could add one more day but its not possible this time. Let me know what you finally book!

My birthday is the 26th, too!!!

tmanaster said:
Hi princesses!

My daughter and I are planning to run again this year and can't find the list of host resorts. Does anyone know which resorts are official hosts?

All of the resorts are host resorts this year. Hope you and your daughter have a wonderful time.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Reagansmom - Thats great that we share a birthday! I rarely find that and did you know that (atleast in Ct.) our bday numbers 226 are the least drawn combo!! Dont even bother playing them!! :rotfl2: Will you also be in the "world" on your bday? We are planning on being in the Magic Kingdom and hoping for dinner @ Be our Guest...how about you?

Reagansmom - Thats great that we share a birthday! I rarely find that and did you know that (atleast in Ct.) our bday numbers 226 are the least drawn combo!! Dont even bother playing them!! :rotfl2: Will you also be in the "world" on your bday? We are planning on being in the Magic Kingdom and hoping for dinner @ Be our Guest...how about you?

How funny! I think my mom used to play that combo.

We will be on Castaway Cay for my birthday!!!

(I just saw this. Sorry it took me so long to answer.)

So despi9te all of my good intentions, I never started running, so won;t be running this year. I will however be at Disney that week! Good luck to all of you who stuck it out and will be running. I look forward to seeing you wearing your bright shiny medals in the parks!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter