Priceline Hotels arriving after midnight

TenKeyThunder

Earning My Ears
I'm driving from Houston to Orlando one week from today :thumbsup2

I have to leave after kids get out of school, around 4pm.

I want to do a chunk Friday night, then finish drive Saturday.

I want to get a good deal on priceline for Hotel, but I worry about late arrival.

Ideally I'd get to Mobile AL at or near midnight.

Has anyone had consistent experience with pricelined hotels and arriving late?

Thanks!

I use priceline alot when traveling for work. Many times I don't even make the reservation until 10 p.m. or after.

If you have a smartphone, you could make your reservation as you travel and see where you are at. (further than you thought because of no traffic, or not quite as far as you expected...for whatever reason)

Either way, after your reservation is confirmed, just call the hotel and tell them your approximate expected arrival time.
I have never had a reservation problem with a late arrival when I call the hotel and let them know.

Safe travels!

From Priceline's website:

Can I check-in early or late?

Check-in times are listed on your confirmation page. The option to check-in early or late is dependent on the hotel's policies and availability. You may contact your hotel directly to inquire about early or late check-in.

Please keep in mind that while most reservations are guaranteed for late arrival, failure to arrive on the first day of your reservation (meaning before midnight hotel time on your check-in date) may result in the hotel cancelling the reservation if you have a multiple night reservation.

That being said, I've arrived as late as 2 am on a number of reservations and have not had any problems checking in with a Priceline reservation.

YMMV if traveling during an especially busy period. Also, room selection may not be ideal but if you just need a place to sleep, should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter