Priceline Express Deals

Wanted to update... we ended up getting a hotel in Lake Buena vista North on Hotwire.

Sonesta ES Lake Buena vista for $84
I got a 2 bedroom 2 doubles and 1 king and a living room full kitchen took us about 12 mins to get from the Epcot parking lotto the hotel...
And 8 mins to HS

I chose hotel picks, then I called them and asked nicely for the 2 bedroom if possible... I know it was only a few dollars more but for us it was worth the chance my kids would have slept on the sofa bed.

I knew it was this hotel because besides the numbers matching , the app and the website gave different hotels for the 2nd guarantee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210925-210901_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-210901_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20210925-210911_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-210911_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20210925-220005_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    Screenshot_20210925-220005_Hotwire Hotels & Cars.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
We’re trying to find a Disney resort for 12/15-12/18 and having a hard time matching up the apps. Could someone please help? Do you see any Disney resorts for those dates? TIA

We’re trying to find a Disney resort for 12/15-12/18 and having a hard time matching up the apps. Could someone please help? Do you see any Disney resorts for those dates? TIA
it can be hit or miss but I would check every day, especially as you get to be 3-6 weeks out. From what I've read in other threads, November and December are pretty sold out by booking with Disney direct, but third parties may have other dates (? - I don't know how that process works).

For September, dates were also pretty much sold out but about a month before our trip, I was able to score a transparent deal for ASMo on Priceline. There were some decent hidden deals on Hotwire as well.

it can be hit or miss but I would check every day, especially as you get to be 3-6 weeks out. From what I've read in other threads, November and December are pretty sold out by booking with Disney direct, but third parties may have other dates (? - I don't know how that process works).

For September, dates were also pretty much sold out but about a month before our trip, I was able to score a transparent deal for ASMo on Priceline. There were some decent hidden deals on Hotwire as well.
What level of resort are you looking for.
Also you may be a little far out, most of the time the deals are in the 30 day mark.
In September I found ASM, DCR and AKL in hidden deals. ASM was never listed is the transparent deals but Pop was.
Late Oct is similar so far.
I found AoA on snap travel for a decent rate, they did not have any other resorts listed.

As of this morning, there are no hidden deals out there after 9/29 that are any good.

You may see some 11% off HW deals starting the 3rd week in October and running out a few weeks, but the hidden deal fees eat up all the savings.
You need at least 20% off deals to make it worth it IMHO, and personally for a non-refundable deal I want more like 30-50% off.

A value resort finally popped up on Hotwire for my desired time (the week of November 14th). All Star Movies for $306 a night. I'm going to wait and hope that it drops a lot, but I'm happy to see they have vacancies.

Wow, that is a lot of money for a value resort. I am hoping for a good deal on a Disney hotel or the Dolphin hotel for the week after Thanksgiving, but I am losing hope.

A value resort finally popped up on Hotwire for my desired time (the week of November 14th). All Star Movies for $306 a night. I'm going to wait and hope that it drops a lot, but I'm happy to see they have vacancies.
Any chance that was a suite?

When I checked the dolphin site with the ap code the room rate is $230.
Just a tip/my two cents… the Swan Reserve was supposed to open in September but is still delayed due to construction issues. They’re currently cancelling outright or switching reservations of those who reserved Swan Reserve to Swan/Dolphin if there is availability. Should the delays continue into November, the same will happen and Dolphin may very well book up quickly. If the rate is refundable, I’d prob snag it now if I were you and cancel closer to if need be.

I am pretty sure this is the Dolphin, but can anyone confirm for me? My dates are 11/26 to 12/4. I can’t find the deal in the App, but it pops up on my desktop. Is this a good deal for the Dolphin? Any chance of the price going lower or is this probably as low I will be able to get it for? TIA

Attachments

• 119BC757-21E6-4ACA-BABC-594A852145A2.png
    119BC757-21E6-4ACA-BABC-594A852145A2.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 95A7719F-C4C4-4089-8B67-43057376CA26.png
    95A7719F-C4C4-4089-8B67-43057376CA26.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 46
I am pretty sure this is the Dolphin, but can anyone confirm for me? My dates are 11/26 to 12/4. I can’t find the deal in the App, but it pops up on my desktop. Is this a good deal for the Dolphin? Any chance of the price going lower or is this probably as low I will be able to get it for? TIA
Sound like it, true give is the resort fee , look where it says other fees

It gives me a mandatory fee of $280 at checkout which is $35 a night for 8 nights. Parking fee is $29 a night.
FYI: The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort BC resort fee started showing up as $35 a night recently too.
With those ratings and the $35 resort fee, if the original hidden deal shows the review count:
800 = Dolphin
600 = Wyndham Grand Orlando

(For the record: the Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is also 4* 8-guest with 600 reviews, but will have a $45 resort fee.)

FYI: The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort BC resort fee started showing up as $35 a night recently too.
With those ratings and the $35 resort fee, if the original hidden deal shows the review count:
800 = Dolphin
600 = Wyndham Grand Orlando

(For the record: the Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek is also 4* 8-guest with 600 reviews, but will have a $45 resort fee.)

It does have 800 reviews & also says 2 double beds. Do any other hotels have double beds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter