Priceline Express Deals

Thank you for the tips!!

Curious how this goes for you! I *really* want to make use of the EMMH privilege for our trip Oct 3rd but would totally try this if not for that. We stayed at the Dolphin last year and aside from location (requested a view and ended up on the bottom floor at the very end of the hallway) it was really nice to walk to Epcot!

Curious how this goes for you! I *really* want to make use of the EMMH privilege for our trip Oct 3rd but would totally try this if not for that. We stayed at the Dolphin last year and aside from location (requested a view and ended up on the bottom floor at the very end of the hallway) it was really nice to walk to Epcot!
Don’t the Swan and Dolphin get those EMMH’s too ? I thought they did.

Don’t the Swan and Dolphin get those EMMH’s too ? I thought they did.

Absolutely. But if by chance it ends up being a different hotel, then I wouldn't. I guess I'm unclear on how precise the methods are here... the one time I tried I ended up with a non-Disney hotel (which was fine, but I would have been sad had I been hoping for 60 day FPs or EMH on that trip).

When I search my dates one possibility comes up, but it also says it could be a Hilton or Wyndham with the Dolphin as the third option. It has the $45 fee per night, but then the note says to hurry and "Someone recently got the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort".

Last edited:
Absolutely. But if by chance it ends up being a different hotel, then I wouldn't. I guess I'm unclear on how precise the methods are here... the one time I tried I ended up with a non-Disney hotel (which was fine, but I would have been sad had I been hoping for 60 day FPs or EMH on that trip).

When I search my dates one possibility comes up, but it also says it could be a Hilton or Wyndham with the Dolphin as the third option. It has the $45 fee per night, but then the note says to hurry and "Someone recently got the Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort".
What are your dates?

The $45 fee is the tell that it's not Dolphin (Their resort fee is $33.75) or Wyndham (no resort fees). That's the correct resort fee for Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek.

What are your dates?

The $45 fee is the tell that it's not Dolphin (Their resort fee is $33.75) or Wyndham (no resort fees). That's the correct resort fee for Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek.

Ah thank you! I must have misread an earlier post! We're going Oct 3rd-7th - I'm booked at POP and a little excited about the gondolas but not with the stopover at CBR. Walking distance to Epcot would be better.

Oh I see what you meant now . My dates are October 25th to November 1 and Swan and Dolphin are there for me . When I use Hotel Canary to identify only Swan or Dolphin come up so I’m pretty sure that’s what it is .

On another note.. I priced out the Swan with an 8% discount last week but it’s finished now. Is 5% the best one out there right now? Should I wait for something higher or does that not happen often ?

Quick question about booking...if/when you get a Disney hotel through Priceline Express, how do you go about getting magic bands and arrange for transportation?

My plan is to purchase our park hoppers through another site, book hotel through Priceline Express and then link everything, is that possible?

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter