Priceline Express Deals

I did 7/21-7/31 and it seems POFQ came up for $100 per night.

I tried 7/21-7/31, and I don't see any of the Disney Express Deals (except Contemporary for $798). Are you logged in, or going through Better Bidding, or is there just random variation?

I tried 7/21-7/31, and I don't see any of the Disney Express Deals (except Contemporary for $798). Are you logged in, or going through Better Bidding, or is there just random variation?

Yeah I tried tons of variations with the dates, and the only thing that showed up was the Waldorf and the Hilton Bonnet Creek.

Yeah I tried tons of variations with the dates, and the only thing that showed up was the Waldorf and the Hilton Bonnet Creek.
I just ran a search a second ago and found when changing the search to 7/22-7/31 POFQ is in results for $101 per night - BUT, bad news the deals seem to be ghosting away already. When you click on it it gives the dreaded "Sorry! Seems this hotel is no longer available."

https://www.priceline.com/relax/in/...opq?clusters=910054926,910054956&sortby=PRICE
However, GOOD news: deal is still there for at least some shorter searches. When I clicked on this 7/22-7/25 the deal was available. Hope it shows up again for something you can use!

https://www.priceline.com/relax/in/...opq?clusters=910054926,910054956&sortby=PRICE

I just ran a search a second ago and found when changing the search to 7/22-7/31 POFQ is in results for $101 per night - BUT, bad news the deals seem to be ghosting away already. When you click on it it gives the dreaded "Sorry! Seems this hotel is no longer available."

However, GOOD news: deal is still there for at least some shorter searches. When I clicked on this 7/22-7/25 the deal was available. Hope it shows up again for something you can use!

We aren't going until November, so I'll have to look into this as we get closer to that date if the best deals are around 60 or less days.

So bummed I missed out on the really good deals for July 4th weekend. Does anyone have experience with them popping back up once they disappear? We did book a pretty good deal for Coronado, so we'll be fine with that if not.

I was logged in and 7/21-7/31 came up and Hotel Canary said it was POFQ.

Got a decent blind deal via Hotwire for 6/27-6/30, AKL savanna view, $266/night.

To my frustration, Hotwire charges pretty high “taxes and fees” which made it jump to over $300/night all in, BUT that is still something like 50% off rack rate and better than any other rate you can book right now — booking the same room through Disney’s current summer discount tax included, would have been $489/night. So I’m trying not to let the extra fees get to me. :)

No idea why, but the only way this room shows up as a hot rate is if you include at least one child in your search. Yet if I included both of my children the rate jumped way up. So I booked with one child, then called wholesale to add the other. That was a super easy phone call with a very pleasant CM who was also happy to note my room request.

Even if those dates don’t help anyone, hopefully that tip does. Worth checking your dates with & without children when searching on Hotwire.

I really need to unsubscribe from this thread. It's getting me into a lot of trouble.

DH in December: No trip next year, we should save our money.

Me: Challenge accepted!
January 5 - Sees deal for AKL Jambo and talks DH into a long weekend, no parks. Talks to teenagers who think that doing Disney with no parks is dumb.
January 21 - Adds 2 days because Priceline deal is still active.
March 12 - buys 3 day park hopper passes
June 6 - Sees deal for POFQ listed here. Debates and debates . . .
June 10 - books POFQ for 2 nights

My 4 night, cheap extended weekend is now 8 nights with parks :P

I'm looking for a room from 06/21/2019 to 06/23/2019. Many people have been saying POFQ has been available recently. Does anyone know if there are any deals for my dates? Even a value resort would be ok. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

I really need to unsubscribe from this thread. It's getting me into a lot of trouble.

DH in December: No trip next year, we should save our money.

Me: Challenge accepted!
January 5 - Sees deal for AKL Jambo and talks DH into a long weekend, no parks. Talks to teenagers who think that doing Disney with no parks is dumb.
January 21 - Adds 2 days because Priceline deal is still active.
March 12 - buys 3 day park hopper passes
June 6 - Sees deal for POFQ listed here. Debates and debates . . .
June 10 - books POFQ for 2 nights

My 4 night, cheap extended weekend is now 8 nights with parks :P
I fail to see any problem here. :)

I'm looking for a room from 06/21/2019 to 06/23/2019. Many people have been saying POFQ has been available recently. Does anyone know if there are any deals for my dates? Even a value resort would be ok. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks!
The POFQ deals are in July. Looking just now I don't see anything Disney for your dates. But, things keep changing so keep watching!

The POFQ deals are in July. Looking just now I don't see anything Disney for your dates. But, things keep changing so keep watching!

Thanks! Based on history do things come available last minute (like a week or couple days before)?

Thanks! Based on history do things come available last minute (like a week or couple days before)?
Since last year when I started really watching, Priceline has surprised me several times, so I think it is hard to guess what they will do next.
But, since the beginning of the year they generally seem to be rolling out deals in the 2 to 5 week range.
When blocks of deals do drop, I have seen the number of deals change over the course of the week - additional ones showing up and some going away over time.

So, long story short: I guess my answer is a firm maybe. ;)
Since you are close, I'd check every day at this point.

Since last year when I started really watching, Priceline has surprised me several times, so I think it is hard to guess what they will do next.
But, since the beginning of the year they generally seem to be rolling out deals in the 2 to 5 week range.
When blocks of deals do drop, I have seen the number of deals change over the course of the week - additional ones showing up and some going away over time.

So, long story short: I guess my answer is a firm maybe. ;)
Since you are close, I'd check every day at this point.

Thanks! We currently have a 2 night reservation at POP but its $340 for the two nights. Really trying to get a moderate and to get the rate down as its kinda high for a value resort

There were some June deals back in May (~page 136 of this thread). There were also some last-minute May deals around the same time, so something new may pop up.

This is my first attempt at priceline and I think I am doing something wrong. I am looking for a Disney hotel for 7/3-7 and when everyone yesterday was getting deals, I was getting only one hotel deal available in the area- add on says its most likely hilton bonnet creek or wyndham. I am doing express deals in wdw- bonnet creek area.

This is my first attempt at priceline and I think I am doing something wrong. I am looking for a Disney hotel for 7/3-7 and when everyone yesterday was getting deals, I was getting only one hotel deal available in the area- add on says its most likely hilton bonnet creek or wyndham. I am doing express deals in wdw- bonnet creek area.
Port Orleans is in the Disney Springs area. Also, the deals might not be there anymore. You can use John Tierney's/Currach free search tool for priceline express deals in the Bonnet Creek and DS areas to make the search more quick. Not sure if I can link his site so maybe you can google it.

Would anyone mind checking to see if there is a deal for June 15th. Just the 1 night. We have POFQ booked right now at $220, but today is the last day to cancel. I would love to save some cash.

Last edited:
Port Orleans is in the Disney Springs area. Also, the deals might not be there anymore. You can use John Tierney's/Currach free search tool for priceline express deals in the Bonnet Creek and DS areas to make the search more quick. Not sure if I can link his site so maybe you can google it.
Can you send me a PM with the link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter