• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

We do split stays a lot. Will you have a car?
What I like to do is pack everything we need for the night(s) consolidated into one or two bag/suitcases depending on how long the split stay is (there are usually four of us, so four suitcases generally). Makes it easier to bring in only what we need rather than digging around for what we need. If we have a car, the rest of the stuff just stays in the trunk until we move hotels. If we don't have a car, then we just set those suitcases off to the side for our second half of the stay.
We don't have a car, but we'll be flying in decently late (7:30 PM) into MCO so we're thinking we won't get to the resort by 9:00 PM and will just crash for the 1 night. My understanding is the next morning just take the bags to bell services and they will transfer?

We don't have a car, but we'll be flying in decently late (7:30 PM) into MCO so we're thinking we won't get to the resort by 9:00 PM and will just crash for the 1 night. My understanding is the next morning just take the bags to bell services and they will transfer?
I think this is how it works, I had to think about how we've done this without a car, lol. Giving it thought, oddly, I don't think we've ever actually transferred luggage but pick up a car at the end of the first part of our split stay. (Which makes sense since we often split a Disney resort with Shades of Green). We have used bell services though several times to hold luggage while waiting for DME, just not transfer.

If you bring your luggage to Bell Services in the morning, they'll have it transferred, usually arriving after 4 p.m. I think.

Just a heads up: April deals dropped on Hotwire yesterday: mostly Pop Century, but some CSR and YC deals on very limited days.
Thanks for the heads up! I noticed that they do have CSR for my April dates, but it's listed at $153 (plus tax)....much higher than the $110 and $119 rates I was seeing for CSR for March. Does it make sense to wait and see if they drop, or would you advise going ahead and grabbing it now? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the heads up! I noticed that they do have CSR for my April dates, but it's listed at $153 (plus tax)....much higher than the $110 and $119 rates I was seeing for CSR for March. Does it make sense to wait and see if they drop, or would you advise going ahead and grabbing it now? Thanks in advance!
Today I told a few people that Hotwire tends not to change pricing or add deals after they drop them in a month. Then, they dropped a whole bunch of new Coronado deals in April! (They now go from the 9th to the 30th.)

So, anything could happen, but I haven't seen Hotwire change prices on deals very much once they are released. I wouldn't wait around for it to happen unless you are very flexible. :)

Looking for yacht club for 3-4 days within the dates of April 17-25 if anyone finds it! I have found Pop & CSR but no Yacht

Looking for yacht club for 3-4 days within the dates of April 17-25 if anyone finds it! I have found Pop & CSR but no Yacht
Sadly, as of now the only YC deals in April are from the 18th to the 21st.
But, since they just added some CSR dates to the mix, fingers crossed they add some more YCs!

Sadly, as of now the only YC deals in April are from the 18th to the 21st.
But, since they just added some CSR dates to the mix, fingers crossed they add some more YCs!
Wait, I just realized you said you were only looking for 3 or 4 days in that period and not all of those dates. There are definitely YC deals on your dates from $273 at the start of that week up to $289 by the end.
Looks like if you search longer windows, more deals show up than if you search one day at a time, as I usually do when researching for blog posts.

Here's a YC example:

We booked the YC deal I mentioned above from 4/17-4/20 through Hotwire. Hopefully it is still available for you!

Wait, I just realized you said you were only looking for 3 or 4 days in that period and not all of those dates. There are definitely YC deals on your dates from $273 at the start of that week up to $289 by the end.
Looks like if you search longer windows, more deals show up than if you search one day at a time, as I usually do when researching for blog posts.

Here's a YC example:
View attachment 560255View attachment 560256

So I think I figured out my issue. If I add my daughter or a 3rd guest Yacht club disappears. :confused:

So I think I figured out my issue. If I add my daughter or a 3rd guest Yacht club disappears. :confused:
So weird, these hidden deal systems. What people usually do with Hotwire is book 2 people, then call to add additional later.
Hotwire has a bug where they charge you extra even if you have 2 kids/2 adults in booking though Disney doesn't. So, the book 2 and add later workaround avoids the issue.
Good luck!

Pop is currently 4.4 rated based on 1,275 reviews. ASMovies is 4.2 rated based on 1058 reviews. There are other differences, but that should suffice.

Is there a way to tell the difference between POP and All Star on Hotwire?

using the ‘draw’ function on the Hotwire app is a game changer for this. You can circle certain areas of the map and it will only show you deals within the circle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter