Priceline Express Deals

Don’t matter at all in terms of getting into EMH or booking FP. You might want to confirm with the hotel before you go, so you know which to show up to. I think the beds in Westin hotels (Swan) are more comfortable than in Sheraton hotels (Dolphin), and I prefer Queen to Full, but I’d happily stay at either hotel. The amenities are the same.
That's kind of weird, on Priceline Express the Swan is a 4.5* resort and the Dolphin is a 4*!

Thanks, I will call and follow up. I don't really care what it says in MDE as long at it does not affect tickets/FP/etc.

So I know I'm looking pretty early but I thought I'd just take a stab. I'm seeing what I think to be a few Disney resorts on Hotwire for 6/3-6/10. Can anyone help me identify this one? It's the base price that's throwing me off. 3.5 star with a 4.3/5.0 rating. 0.7 miles from Epcot?

Last edited:
So I know I'm looking pretty early but I thought I'd just take a stab. I'm seeing what I think to be a few Disney resorts on Hotwire for 6/3-6/10. Can anyone help me identify this one? It's the base price that's throwing me off. 3.5 star with a 4.3/5.0 rating. 0.7 miles from Epcot?

View attachment 471014

View attachment 471015

POFQ
Ignore base price. HW is tricky with those. They are often misleading and sometimes really inflated

I'm pretty sure I just found the Coronado for one night on the 6th for 190. I can't decide if it's worth to spend that much for just a single night that we won't be in much.

I'm pretty sure I just found the Coronado for one night on the 6th for 190. I can't decide if it's worth to spend that much for just a single night that we won't be in much.
Only you can decide on the worth because that’s so subjective. What would be the other options?

Only you can decide on the worth because that’s so subjective. What would be the other options?

Just drive back to my apartment lol. Live in Lake Nona about 25 minutes away. We're doin AK Thurs night then getting up early for HS Fri morning

Never stayed at a Dis resort either

Just drive back to my apartment lol. Live in Lake Nona about 25 minutes away. We're doin AK Thurs night then getting up early for HS Fri morning

Honestly, I personally wouldn’t spend that kind of money to save a 25 minute drive.

Now if you were staying in a skyliner resort, that might be worth more because it would be such an easy hop to RD at DHS the next day.

Coronado is a nice resort with a great pool area. It seems like kind of a waste for it just to be a place to crash for the night.

Honestly, I personally wouldn’t spend that kind of money to save a 25 minute drive.

Now if you were staying in a skyliner resort, that might be worth more because it would be such an easy hop to RD at DHS the next day.

Coronado is a nice resort with a great pool area. It seems like kind of a waste for it just to be a place to crash for the night.

yea I know, I just wanted to stay on property for first time, and since it's my birthday this weekend lol

For what it's worth...I don't think the skyliner is always running at rope drop for HS, or at least not early enough to be there an hour before opening. I could be wrong, but that's what I've read other places. osu-if you want to be onsite for your birthday, then I think it is worth it. It would be a new experience and part of a celebration.

Just checking, these blind deals, are they ever for CL rooms?

After Hours at AK and then rope drop at HS? Heck yeah I'd save a 25 min drive there and back so late then early.

yea I know, I just wanted to stay on property for first time, and since it's my birthday this weekend lol

So then do it. I'm a big fan of saying "treat yourself" on your birthday!

Come to think of it, why don't you see if there's something onsite for Saturday night? Then you can enjoy the resort after HS closes, spend the night, and hang out as long as you want on Sunday. Check out is 11am, but after clearing your stuff from your rom, you're free to stay and use the pool, etc. all day.

Just checking, these blind deals, are they ever for CL rooms?

People have reported CL from time to time, but it's rare and no way to tell before you book. We're pretty good at identifying the resort from the clues, but the room is usually a mystery. Sometimes there will be a room choice at booking, like a Royal Room at POR, but I don't think I've ever seen CL listed.

Depending on availability, there might be an option to pay to upgrade to CL when you check in, but I wouldn't count on it.

After Hours at AK and then rope drop at HS? Heck yeah I'd save a 25 min drive there and back so late then early.
I might get a room to save a late drive and then an early one. I wouldn't get a $200 room, though, especially when I know I can easily get something well under $100 just off property with the same drive time. Coronado is super spread out, too, so it's driving, parking, and walking. I'd get a cheap little hotel with good reviews where I can just pull up, and be in my bed in 5 minutes after parking.

On Priceline: do any WDW hotels have less than than an 8+ score or show as 4.5 stars? Looking 3/12-3/14 and don't believe I'm seeing anything but without Hotel Canary I'm lost!

On Priceline: do any WDW hotels have less than than an 8+ score or show as 4.5 stars? Looking 3/12-3/14 and don't believe I'm seeing anything but without Hotel Canary I'm lost!

IIRC the 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek are the Swan and Dolphin, and the 5 stars are the Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Hilton Bonnet Creek.

There are a couple of 7-rated resorts: AS Music, AK Kidani, plus Dolphin fluctuates between 7 and 8, but is 7 right now.
The 4.5* resorts are Swan, Grand Flo, AK Jambo House.

Nothing out there in March right now last time I checked - but the next time deals do start dropping, you can give my PE Resort Matcher a try.
Just enter the Star and Guest ratings, location, and number of reviews listed on the deal and it should pick out the resort for you.

(There's only 1 pair of resorts right now that have all of those factors equal - BC and CR, but you can tell them apart because BC has Business Center and CR has Fitness Center in amenities.)

There are a couple of 7-rated resorts: AS Music, AK Kidani, plus Dolphin fluctuates between 7 and 8, but is 7 right now.
The 4.5* resorts are Swan, Grand Flo, AK Jambo House.

Nothing out there in March right now last time I checked - but the next time deals do start dropping, you can give my PE Resort Matcher a try.
Just enter the Star and Guest ratings, location, and number of reviews listed on the deal and it should pick out the resort for you.

(There's only 1 pair of resorts right now that have all of those factors equal - BC and CR, but you can tell them apart because BC has Business Center and CR has Fitness Center in amenities.)
Wow, that is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing all your hard work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter