Priceline Express Deals

Yes, the $164 rate is Dolphin. That "Deluxe Suite" room type is a good option if you wanted to spend more. The $216 3.5 star is Coronado or Carribean, probably COronado because it has a business center. I see no POR or POFQ.

edit:my guidance comes with a money-back guarantee. Be willing to be happy with whatever hotel you get.
Thank you!!

15% off Hotel or Rental Car Express Deals in the APP
Enter code at checkout​
97G7DW4X76N
Book by 12/28/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

Hi, haven't checked deals in awhile, but I'm noticing Hotel Canary isn't working on PL anymore. Would someone mind checking April 17-18 for me?

Hi, haven't checked deals in awhile, but I'm noticing Hotel Canary isn't working on PL anymore. Would someone mind checking April 17-18 for me?
I'm sooooo bummed, mine stopped working as well! I think the app is unsupported at this point and no-one is updating it anymore.

Thank you! I need more practice figuring out the Disney hotels. I'm trying to see if I could save some DVC points the first night of my trip because the points are high that night and we don't arrive until the evening. I appreciate the help 😊
prices for winter/spring are so high at wdw. It is frustrating. I hope you find something.

Thanks ILuvDisney78 I used that code you posted. I got the Swan. I was pretty sure I was getting the swan since it was 4.5 stars with the same resort fee as what they charge. I really wanted to stay at the boardwalk, but it would have been twice as much $.

Thanks ILuvDisney78 I used that code you posted. I got the Swan. I was pretty sure I was getting the swan since it was 4.5 stars with the same resort fee as what they charge. I really wanted to stay at the boardwalk, but it would have been twice as much $.

I'm so on the fence. I have POFQ for $200 a night now, but can get probably score the Swan for $215. We've stayed at the Swan plenty of times, but it really doesn't have quite the same feel as a Disney resort. But the ability to walk into Epcot and DHS is huge. Decisions, decisions.....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter