Priceline Bids/results

Just got POFQ for $104 night 08/03-08/06 through Priceline Express. Looks like it’s August only though.

Look for 3.5 star Disney Springs area, keyword you are looking for is jazzy entertainment.

Looking at another at the end of August into September, says $109 night, “Large rooms mean plenty of space to relax or work here” 3.5 star in Disney Springs.

There’s no resort fee tacked on, savings of 24%, it has me thinking a Disney property. 08/31-09/03

Anybody booked that before and know what it is?

Last edited:
Looking at another at the end of August into September, says $109 night, “Large rooms mean plenty of space to relax or work here” 3.5 star in Disney Springs.

There’s no resort fee tacked on, savings of 24%, it has me thinking a Disney property. 08/31-09/03

I saw the 3.5 Disney Springs property earlier today and I'm pretty sure its the Embassy Suites.

I forgot to add this yesterday, but seeing @Rjw615's post reminded me to add this... Yesterday, I was able to book Art of Animation for ($104/night) for a standard room (Little Mermaid section) for September 1-7. The property is listed as a 3 star resort in the Bonnet Creek area and is described as having "kid-focused colorful, fun indoor and outdoor spaces". Once you clicked on the resort, you also have the option to select a Family Suite for $224/night. As of this posting, the offer is still available on Priceline.

Also, don't forget to sign up for the 10% off coupon on the Priceline homepage before purchasing.

I'm excited to be able to try out a new resort for my upcoming trip -- especially considering the Little Mermaid section at AoA is almost always excluded from any kind of sale or discount that Disney offers directly.

Just got POFQ for $104 night 08/03-08/06 through Priceline Express. Looks like it’s August only though.

Look for 3.5 star Disney Springs area, keyword you are looking for is jazzy entertainment.

Where do I look for the "key words"? Are there any other key words to look for on other hotels? What are the other "areas" to search in to try and get a Disney hotel? We need to add a day on to the front of our trip due to flight availability, so we'd like to add on as cheap as possible but still have our first night be at a Disney hotel so we can still use ME.

do you have to pay additional fees at the resort if they charge you or is the fee included in the resort fee once you book a hotel

do you have to pay additional fees at the resort if they charge you or is the fee included in the resort fee once you book a hotel

Priceline will show you any resort fees prior to booking. They typically refer to them as "Mandatory Fees". They are paid directly to the hotel/resort upon check-in.

Where do I look for the "key words"? Are there any other key words to look for on other hotels? What are the other "areas" to search in to try and get a Disney hotel? We need to add a day on to the front of our trip due to flight availability, so we'd like to add on as cheap as possible but still have our first night be at a Disney hotel so we can still use ME.
Click on "map," and then look under details:

upload_2018-7-30_15-36-13.png

I originally had POFQ booked these dates under a bounceback and had to cancel. This would have been an awesome rate!

Help, I am a total newbie and I would like to book from Aug 28 to Sept 2nd and would love a Disney hotel for less. Do we still get magic bands and what should I look for to get POFQ? Or just a good hotel? Is there a cheat sheet with what you will get with certain words? I am looking now for Jazzy but finding nothing at all.

Last edited:
Help, I am a total newbie and I would like to book from Aug 28 to Sept 2nd and would love a Disney hotel for less. Do we still get magic bands and what should I look for to get POFQ? Or just a good hotel? Is there a cheat sheet with what you will get with certain words? I am looking now for Jazzy but finding nothing at all.

This list of descriptions is in the Priceline thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/priceline-express-deals.3598657/page-35#post-59548753

For your dates I see AOA for $108 a night in express deals

Regular booking for Priceline has POFQ at $189 a night

I'm guessing that's for Little Mermaid? What would it say differently if it was a suite?

Thank you so much for list of cheat words, that was great help. I am going to look at priceline again.

This list of descriptions is in the Priceline thread https://www.disboards.com/threads/priceline-express-deals.3598657/page-35#post-59548753

For your dates I see AOA for $108 a night in express deals

Regular booking for Priceline has POFQ at $189 a night

Thank you so very much for the cheat sheet. Now I found the AOA for $109 and it does say the exact words as the cheat sheet. But when I click on it to book it says it has a fridge and free wifi. Is it really AOA? I would hate to get anything less.

https://www.priceline.com/stay/chec...?searchType=CITY&page=1&dealType=EXPRESS_DEAL

All of the WDW rooms have fridges now, don’t they?

Thank you so very much for the cheat sheet. Now I found the AOA for $109 and it does say the exact words as the cheat sheet. But when I click on it to book it says it has a fridge and free wifi. Is it really AOA? I would hate to get anything less.

There is no way to be 100% sure but those who have posted booking the hotel with that description have gotten AoA.

This is the exact thing it said for me when I booked and it was AOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!