Priceline Bids/results

Used Priceline for car rental Memorial Day weekend (we're going to Cocoa hoping for a shuttle launch) and got a compact car for $14 per day from Hertz. The shuttle off-site isn't a problem for us.

I don't know if this is in the thread, but for Priceline there is a dedicated website called www.biddingfortravel.com. I have used this site several times to help with getting the location that I want at the best deal.

It does require some research on your part but I like I said I have gotten good deals in the LOCATION that I have wanted. :woohoo:

Good luck!

Lori

Got an Extended Stay America Orlando Convention Center (on Westwood Blvd. off I-Drive) for one night before we check into Boardwalk.

Priceline winning bid: $25.00
Total Charges with taxes/fees: $35.32

Actually here right now (March 29). The hotel is basic, but clean, and has a kitchenette with sink, apartment size fridge, cabinets and microwave. The staff thus far is nice and helpful.

Am I looking to soon to try price line for June? I need a room for 5 nights June 11 to 16 a wed to monday. I'd like a decent place but want to spend $50 or less. Any suggestions here. I have never used PL so type slow so I can understand. :goodvibes

Thanks, YO

Anyone have any luck with Priceline for June, more so the last week in June?

Anyone have any luck with Priceline for June, more so the last week in June?

I got a 2.5 star ~Clarion Maingate East for $42 for June13th

I think I started at $30 and went up a dollar at a time adding free rebids.

I got the Hampton Inn and Suites in the Universal I-drive North Zone for $38/night. It is a 2.5* hotel. gets good reviews on Trip Advisor and includes a full breakfast and free wi-fi....cheapest available rates for our dates (8/1 - 8/3) at this property on conventional booking sites was $139/night, so I was happy

I'm thinking about Priceline for a rental car. Has anyone had any good deals? I looked at budget for our next trip, and got a price quote of $103 for the week (with AAA discount) on a compact car. Has anyone gotten a car for $10-$13 a day?

I'm thinking about Priceline for a rental car. Has anyone had any good deals? I looked at budget for our next trip, and got a price quote of $103 for the week (with AAA discount) on a compact car. Has anyone gotten a car for $10-$13 a day?

that is the price of the car---does it include the taxes etc?

$9 day thrugh Hertz.
$113 for 8 days!

I got a full size for $12/day for 14 days -- total with taxes and fees of $230! I really want a minivan but they are pretty pricey -- especially during the July 4th holiday. My dates are 6/28 - 7/11.

just got the radisson world resort from priceline for $50 per night for June 8-14. Its rated 3 stars and has mixed reviews

I got the 2.5* Clarion Maingate also-- June 3-12, for $37 a night on Priceline.

I used the "free rebid concept" listed on BiddingForTravel and had bids of $25, $30, and $35 rejected. At $35 it told me I could immediately rebid $9 higher, which is always a clue you're getting close (but also a ploy to get you to overbid, as you will usually win raising your bid less than that.) I ignored this since I had 4 free rebids left, raised it to $37, and was accepted. :)

I just got homewood suites convention centre -march 8 to 15 2009 for 45/night. :cool1: This was only coming up for stays 2 weeks and over. but I was on it everyday and noticed it came up for a 7 night stay. It had to be 7 nights, I tried 6, 5 etc. I did my research through the tripadvisor reviews and knew it was that hotel so I grabbed it. Good thing too, because the next morning it was gone. :confused3 This was 2 days ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter