• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price difference between FL Tours and Cartier

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I know FL Tours is a sponsor of this board, but their price to the Allstar Resorts is $90 with the $5 off coupon. Cartier's price is $70.00 that is quite a bit of a difference. Are there other charges that Cartier does not quote in their price?
From reading the reviews both companies provide great service, so I am kind of leaning towards the better price, if it is the full price (not including tip of course).

The cartier price is the full price excluding tip. It includes a free 30 minute stop of Publix if you want it. There were no hidden charges like tolls and no cancellation fee if something came up.

Thank you
Since I am going alone, (no one to split the cost ) I think I'll book Cartier and save $20.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter