Previous Cruises Now Listed on Castaway Club Link on Web Site

Thanks for this heads up! I grabbed some screen shots for my records.

OIP.-OGJZMu9RNPKyKBXti1IGQAAAA

Our past cruises are not listed as far as I can see.

We are Pearl, and it is very nice to have the photos there to download. It’s a Perk that I do like a lot.

We are Pearl, and it is very nice to have the photos there to download. It’s a Perk that I do like a lot.
I agree the addition of the photo download is also great. I can't believe there are this many positive comments about DCL's website. This is something I never thought I'd see. Now, if we can just get them to grab some steel and weld a walking deck around the Wish...

Our past cruises are not listed as far as I can see.

There's a tiny button next to those currently listed to click back to - did you see that? (Also, I forgot to be logged in one time when I was looking last night so double check that too).

1685651754637.png

And now I'm getting this when I log in to DCL Castaway Club:

Access Denied​

You don't have permission to access "http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.a9f4d517.1685663126.17fef0

Can't get out of it, either.
I get that sometimes when I have a VPN enabled. I get it for other websites, too. Sometimes, disabling the VPN and reloading the website is enough. Other time, the only way to fix it is to clear out your cookies or, if you're using a private window, to close all private windows and then launch a new one.

Today, I logged into the DCL website to see my past cruises and it worked just fine. I went to view my current reservation and then got the Access Denied page. I disabled the VPN and reloaded and then everything worked fine again.

Just logged in and checked and it is showing me the same picture as Calantha posted. I'm seeing under the "my cruises section" the ship name, the date of the cruises and room number. It is also showing me the reservation number for that cruise.

Psy

I logged in and it listed all of mine, including an upcoming one. Since I was there, I thought I'd take a look at whether or not there was anything new added for activities and got the dreaded access denied screen. Now even if I try to go to just the DCL website, it gives me that error. I guess it just needs a bit of time to settle down. Still, I'm very glad they restored this info. I had to ask them to e-mail it to me a while ago (which they did very quickly) and I keep it in my files now.

FYI, there's now a banner at the top of the DCL website that says some digital experiences might be unavailable at this time, and they're working to fix everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter