Pressed pennies?

This is an awesome thread! Thank you all! I love the pennies my older daughters have pressed over the years and even still have the little book we bought to keep them in. We’re goig on Saturday with 2 little ones (plus my girls who are now older teens) and I know this’ll be a fun thing for the littles to do while waiting for rider switch!

Take change with you, in my experience it is very difficult to find a gift shop that will make change for you.

I didn't find this to be an issue and don't recommend carrying around all the quarters needed for the machines. They're really heavy! I started a collection of pressed coins for my kids the last time we went and hunted down every single machine in both DL and DCA following the parkpennies.com guide. I brought nice coins for pressing but no other change for the machines. Multiple cast members in different gift shops had no problem exchanging $10 rolls of quarters. There are plenty of quarter change machines around too.

Thank you everyone. We got back from the parks last night. I had given my daughter enough coins so she could do all the machines if she wanted. She did maybe half of them. A couple were missing because they were broken, and some we just didn't have time for. She has the list so she can work on getting the rest on future trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter