Predict your NFL Team record this year

I would totally be ok with a Chiefs/Packers Super Bowl. My wife and son are Packers fans, and as an Eagles fan, I would be happy with seeing Andy Reid finally get a ring. Especially since it's after the Eagles got one. ;)

For people who are not big fans but want to throw a prediction in, every team plays 16 games

Cleveland Browns 12-4 and I think they gonna win the Super Bowl, but I will be happy with just making the playoffs. Its like the football gods who have cursed the Browns for 30 years, have just said we will mkae it all up to you in one year, we not only have a great team but the coolest, got the coolwest QB since Broadway Joe, the coolest Receiver, now we also have the coolest punter the league has ever seen , soon you will all know about the Scottish Hammer

your an idiot

There's nothing like popping some pop corn, and watching the AFC title game on the Patriot's Chanel.

Oh wait. I see there was a "programming change"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter