• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre Trip Packet- Received Mine!!!

We did get out pre-trip packet. The book bags are a nice size, I can see using them for our Disneyworld trips too.
It is so exciting to read the itinerary it just make it all seem so real. I went shopping yesterday and bought new shorts and capris and tops, I'm ready to go!

Good idea, I booked through Dreams and I know Kevin is on his trip this week so I'll wait until next week and check with him.

I was on the DIS group ABD trip. I think Kevin gets back sometime today. We had a great time on the BSM tour. I would love to do another ABD trip.

Tozzie and RSM please post lots of photos and tell us all about your favorite activities outside the ABD itinerary. Alpine Magic is at the top of my list for next year, although you know how that goes sometimes. It's easy to change your mind a few dozen times when there are so many great trips to choose from. I almost booked Alpine Magic this year until I decided that if I was going to pay the airfare I needed to stay in Europe longer. So I'm hoping 2011 will be the year and we'll be able to do b2b ABDs or maybe ABD and a cruise. I can't wait to hear about the trip. I'm so jealous!

Tozzie and RSM please post lots of photos and tell us all about your favorite activities outside the ABD itinerary. Alpine Magic is at the top of my list for next year, although you know how that goes sometimes. It's easy to change your mind a few dozen times when there are so many great trips to choose from. I almost booked Alpine Magic this year until I decided that if I was going to pay the airfare I needed to stay in Europe longer. So I'm hoping 2011 will be the year and we'll be able to do b2b ABDs or maybe ABD and a cruise. I can't wait to hear about the trip. I'm so jealous!

I just bought a few new memory cards (got a good deal at overstock.com) for my cameras so that I can take a bunch of pictures. I plan on doing a trip report as there aren't really any on this trip on the ABD board. I also bought a small notebook that would fit in my pocket so I can take notes during the tours so I don't forget anything.

I plan on doing a trip report. I'll try and either reinforce or give a different perspective than Tozzie's. Maybe focus it more from our 7 y/o son's perspective. From your postings, Bobo912, it sounds like our 2 boys have similar interests. Anyways, I agree that when going to Europe, we like to spend 2 weeks. We'll see how that works out now that there are more than just the two of us. Not sure I'd want to do b2b abd's. That would get pretty pricey, and we tend to like more on our own time. For our next European trip we are thinking of Italy (abd-Rome, Florence, Venice) followed by a day or two in Athens and a couple days in Santorini. Either that or England and Scotland (non-abd). So many choices.

I've been thinking about a British Isles cruise combined with an ABD for next summer as a possible option. I would love to see Ireland, but I'd really like to combine that with at least Scotland. Just have to wait and see what's available and if the scheduling works out. We're sacrificing our WDW trips for this year and next so we can do a really major trip in 2011. Although if we go to see Harry Potter (and I think we will) we might fit in a day at the Magic Kingdom, since we'll be in Orlando anyway.

Can't wait to read trips reports from both of you! In the next couple of months we should have some very interesting reading on the board with your trips in June and Sayhello's Med ABD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter