• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-Race PASTA!

MonkeyDishwasher

<font color=teal>Yes!!! I got the first non-topic
OK, since the Pasta in the Parks Parties seem to have become extinct, I'm looking for PASTA!

Thus far I've got:
Tutto Italia (Epcot)
Via Napoli (Epcot)
Tratoria Del Forno (Boardwalk Inn)
Mama Melrose's (DHS)

Anywhere I'm missing?

Also I remember being in the Beach Club Resort and I feel like i saw boxes of pasta and bottles of sauce to make in room. Is that something that's available at all resorts? Or just the DVCs?

OK, since the Pasta in the Parks Parties seem to have become extinct, I'm looking for PASTA!

Thus far I've got:
Tutto Italia (Epcot)
Via Napoli (Epcot)
Mama Melrose's (DHS)

Anywhere I'm missing?

Il Mulino (Swan Resort)
Portobello Country Italian Trattoria (Disney Springs)

Thus far I've got:
Tutto Italia (Epcot)
Via Napoli (Epcot)
Mama Melrose's (DHS)

Anywhere I'm missing?

Also I remember being in the Beach Club Resort and I feel like i saw boxes of pasta and bottles of sauce to make in room. Is that something that's available at all resorts? Or just the DVCs?

Definitely not all resorts. Some resort quick service food courts make pasta too.

Pasta in the Park is still done for sure for the Princess Half race.

Tony's Town Square (MK)

We ate there the night before this years marathon. For me it was a "meh", but glad I tried it

Definitely not all resorts. Some resort quick service food courts make pasta too.

Pasta in the Park is still done for sure for the Princess Half race.

Hey would you look at that. WDW Marathon weekend and the Princess weekend still offer Pasta in the Park. But none of the others... I understand that DL lost their old venue but I still wonder why not have it for Star Wars Dark Side. I understand the timing issues for Wine and Dine.

I think Riverside has "make your own pasta" in the food court? Other resorts may have something similar.

For foodcourts this is what I've learned -- Riverside Pasta your way is great! It's our favorite, lots of toppings to add, 3 sauce choices (marinara, alfredo, pesto). Meat choices too but I don't eat them so can't remember what they are.
Art of Animation is another good one with lots of veggie choices to add and a couple sauces to choose too.
All-Stars is nothing special just sauce no extra veggie toppings like Riverside and AOA. POP again nothing special in my opinion and Coronado Pepper Market was blah, just sauce that I thought tasted like dirt (but I am sauce picky).
I think they all have a pasta dish, but I would do Riverside multiple times over some of the others.

For all 3 of my WDW races I have done the make your own pasta at Art of Animation as my pre race meal. Its pretty good and you get a decent sized portion. I get it with chicken, pesto, spinach and garlic.
12473627_10208879630012144_5662061433160373579_o.jpg

For all 3 of my WDW races I have done the make your own pasta at Art of Animation as my pre race meal. Its pretty good and you get a decent sized portion. I get it with chicken, pesto, spinach and garlic.
12473627_10208879630012144_5662061433160373579_o.jpg

For less than $10, I thought this was not a bad deal. I went with the marinara sauce and added a chicken breast. Short walk back to the room and called it a night. Love the Art of A!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter