Pre-Public Booking Question

Gracies Moms

Mouseketeer
We‘re Gold & can reserve summer 2024 tomorrow. Do you have to call for the reservation or can we just book using the website?

Thanks!

We‘re Gold & can reserve summer 2024 tomorrow. Do you have to call for the reservation or can we just book using the website?

Thanks!
Unless you want to use a placeholder, you can use the website. If you want to use a placeholder than you have to call.

You can use a placeholder later too (I need to do that....) but technically it's a cancelation and rebook. The odds of someone snapping up that room you wanted (as I have) are low, but it **could** happen.

I booked via the website yesterday morning on platinum day and it was fast and no issues.

I logged into the DCL website and Castaway Club websites, but not able to book anything. Gold status and supposed to be eligible to book starting today. Anybody else having the same issue?

I logged into the DCL website and Castaway Club websites, but not able to book anything. Gold status and supposed to be eligible to book starting today. Anybody else having the same issue?
Maybe refresh (log in and out)? I got a pop up just now that said I could book (even though I was just looking). Or try a different browser? Sometimes the cookies get stuck I think.

I always log out and then log back in before trying to book anything on the opening days. The website is notoriously wonky and this is the only way I've found to ensure that I'm ready to book.

If you try an incognito window and/or other browser and it still isn't working you may need to contact their support. I've had that issue before and they had to fix it on their end. You could also try someone else's account if you sail with someone who also has status.

Tried a different browser and on mobile device. Still only shows "coming soon."
This was a problem we ran into as well. My account was the only one linked to Castaway status, so when I went to book the second room we needed, no one else in my family could see the early booking options. Had to call DCL to get it squared away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter