Pre Cruise MVMCP DIS Meet

Maybe a Dreams agent coud block book us and collect our money?

Group discout for La Nouba

10% discount is offered off the $105 & $85 tickets for groups of 12 or more adults booked at least 30 days in advance.
15% discount is offered off the $105 & $85 tickets for groups of 12 or more adults booked at least 120 days in advance.

I think this is a great idea! We have to decide what day we want to go. I planned on meeting with a group to do the MVMCP, but we have not decided on a day yet.

I ordered my tickets today...Friday Dec. 10th.....Soooooo, who's coming with us?

Me, me, me :lmao: I bought my ticket today, so I think that I will plan La Nouba for Saturday. I hope Saturday sounds good for anyone who wants to go to the show. This is getting me so excited for the cruise ( I am jumping up and down with joy):yay:

Me, me, me :lmao: I bought my ticket today, so I think that I will plan La Nouba for Saturday. I hope Saturday sounds good for anyone who wants to go to the show. This is getting me so excited for the cruise ( I am jumping up and down with joy):yay:

Cool :cool1::banana::cool1:

Since we've never been to Boardwalk, I'm sure there are plenty of things to see.

Two years ago I was at Boardwalk in just before Christmas and not much at all happened "on" the boardwalk. I was a bit disappointed. Perhaps more happens in the summer?

Two years ago I was at Boardwalk in just before Christmas and not much at all happened "on" the boardwalk. I was a bit disappointed. Perhaps more happens in the summer?

Maybe, but it's worth a look. I wanted to go there in 2008 during our trip, but we just ran out of time....you know how that goes.

We will be able to see IllumiNations from the Boardwalk. On weekends they often times have performers outside. We have seen magicians quite a bit. Mostly, we just want a space to meet and there is a little activity going on here. It's also easy access from two parks and several resorts. Don't go there expecting to be entertained with something. This is more of an opportunity to meet new and old friends.

We will be able to see IllumiNations from the Boardwalk. On weekends they often times have performers outside. We have seen magicians quite a bit. Mostly, we just want a space to meet and there is a little activity going on here. It's also easy access from two parks and several resorts. Don't go there expecting to be entertained with something. This is more of an opportunity to meet new and old friends.

:cool1::goodvibes

For those who are signed up for MVMCP on Friday Dec. 10th, how about we meet up around 4:15 in front of City Hall? Does that work for everyone?

For those Disers planning on meeting on the Boardwalk:

Just note that if the wind is just right all the smoke from Illuminations come floating over towards the Boardwalk area and stays around for quite a while.

A couple of years ago, I sat on the beach at the Yacht Club watching Illuminations and then watching all the firework smoke take over the Boardwalk. It wasn't pretty.

I am not trying to ruin anyone's plans, but I just thought you should be aware...just in case. Otherwise sounds like A LOT of fun.

For those who are signed up for MVMCP on Friday Dec. 10th, how about we meet up around 4:15 in front of City Hall? Does that work for everyone?
Works for me! I just ordered my ticket yesterday :)
For those Disers planning on meeting on the Boardwalk:

Just note that if the wind is just right all the smoke from Illuminations come floating over towards the Boardwalk area and stays around for quite a while.

A couple of years ago, I sat on the beach at the Yacht Club watching Illuminations and then watching all the firework smoke take over the Boardwalk. It wasn't pretty.

I am not trying to ruin anyone's plans, but I just thought you should be aware...just in case. Otherwise sounds like A LOT of fun.

Mom and I are planning on possibly going to MVMCP on the 10th and definitely EPCOT and the Candle Light Processional on the 11th. We will also be staying at the Boardwalk. We would be interested in a meet at any of these locations. Thanks!

Yes, you will. So will Jen!!

:confused3

You didn't like my Mickey Santa hat? I have Mickey reindeer antlers too.

15743_1302918098971_1411027660_30896922_3643875_n.jpg

:lovestruc

My sisters!!!!

That was a GREAT night! Folks who are on the fence about MVMCP, that's what this picture is from. We had a BLAST! James did too. He was our token male at this point and our photographer. :)

:lovestruc

My sisters!!!!

That was a GREAT night! Folks who are on the fence about MVMCP, that's what this picture is from. We had a BLAST! James did too. He was our token male at this point and our photographer. :)

James was NOT looking forward to that night. He went along to help me. But, he had a blast. I'm sad he won't be there this year.

James was NOT looking forward to that night. He went along to help me. But, he had a blast. I'm sad he won't be there this year.

I am so going to miss James by him not being there, he was a trooper that is for sure!! There is always 2011 right???

Hi James :flower3:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter