Prayers Need. Going to the Hospital May 21st for a Colonoscopy.

SpaceMtnFan

My Misson if I choose to accept it... ( and I will
Hi Gang I have not been on in a while. But I just want to share with you all that on May 21st I will be going into the Hospital for A Colonoscopy. I need to do this because Cancer runs in my family. I lost A Great Aunt to cancer in 1997. A Uncle in 1996 and a Grandfather in 1990. Please send some prayers and Pixie Dust my way.

Thanks

If you've not had one before, it's a piece of cake!! I have had 3. The first one had precancerous polyps and they removed them and I've no issues since. Good luck to you and thank heavens for these tests that make detection of disease so much easier.:hug: I will admit I try not to think about the view that the Dr and his assistant have during the procedure:rotfl:

I had to have one because my dad had colon cancer. It was no big deal. The worst part for me wasn't the prep process but the stuff you have to drink! I also had to have an endoscopy at the same time and woke up from both procedures feeling fine! You will be ok and feel great cause you had it done!

Sending good thoughts your way.:goodvibes I've had one, and the anticipation is the worst part! Here's hoping for great results!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter