PPO at BOG and EMM?

pumpkin_tx1

Dis Junkie
We have a pre park opening recreation at BOG on a morning where there are EMM hours. How will this affect our jump start? We have done PPO ressies many times before, but before EMM was a thing.

Following. They just added EMM to our PPO BOG day. I've read that on EMM days BOG people are held until 9:00 but still get the first ride on 7DMT.

Following. They just added EMM to our PPO BOG day. I've read that on EMM days BOG people are held until 9:00 but still get the first ride on 7DMT.

EMM's are always on every Sunday and Tuesday in MK. Have been for a long time. Have they added another day?

Since not too many people pay the extra money for EMM, it shouldn't affect your PPO experience too much. I don't let it stop me from booking a PPO at BOG.

We did PPO BOG last Tuesday, an EMM day. We preordered our breakfast and finished by 8:40 AM, then got in line for SDMT. The CM held us until about 8:55 AM, and allowed us to enter the standby line before the RD crowd arrived. We were able to ride SDMT once without a wait but, by the time we got off, there was a long line. We headed to SM and were able to walk on. Fantasyland/Tomorrowland seems fairly quiet until about 10 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter