PPB's Super-Forever TR! DisDivas Trip TR Coming SOON!

Yay! Tonight's the concert!!! We're leaving at 1:00 and I'm totally rushing to get ready, but I wanted to come on here and update!! :thumbsup2

Jesus isn't coming with us tonight after all, I wanted him to spend tonight with his family before I steal him for the week! :) I haven't gone out with just my parents in awhile, so this will be nice.

First we're going to the Disney Soda Fountain for lunch and ice cream and then my parents are dropping me off at the concert. :yay: I'm praying I don't get mobbed my crazy girls tonight. :guilty:

Okay! So I'll update with pictures when I get home!!! :banana:
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your time with your parents. I hope your lunch is good at the Soda Fountain, and most of all I hope you don't get mobbed! :wizard:

I'm sooo stoked for you Courtney !!

Have LOADS of fun and take a million pictures :)

Hope you are having a wonderful time at the concert. Cannot wait to hear all about it.

Have so much fun! I have't been to a concert in a LONG time but last time I went I danced the WHOLE TIME and I barely even noticed the people I was with! I think you're going to have a great time. Plus the bonus of spending time with mom and dad at Disney.... What a great day!

Be safe :goodvibes

Thank you!!! I had a BLAST and I danced by myself! :cool1: It was WONDERFUL!! :cloud9:

Have fun! I cannot believe that people have been lined up already.

Thank you!! :goodvibes Isn't that insane?! The line was CRAZY!! The security guard said people were there since Wednesday!! :eek:

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your time with your parents. I hope your lunch is good at the Soda Fountain, and most of all I hope you don't get mobbed! :wizard:

Thank you, Beth!!!! :thumbsup2 Lunch was fantastic and I'm still alive! WOOHOO!!!

I'm sooo stoked for you Courtney !!

Have LOADS of fun and take a million pictures :)

Thank you Jazzy! I took a TON of pics! I'll post them Thursday!! :hug:

Hope you are having a wonderful time at the concert. Cannot wait to hear all about it.

Thank you!! I had an amazing time! :wizard:

I hope you had a great time at the concert! :goodvibes

Thank you, Wendy! I did!!! :dance3:

I'M HOME!! PHEW! What a concert! It was AMAZING!!!! I have never sweated so much ever (ew)! My ears are still ringing! WOW. What an experience. Seriously. It was great. :thumbsup2 I'm still excited from it!

I am SO tired. I'm just going to post when I get home on Thursday because I need to go to SLEEP! It's already going to be 11. My legs are killing me.

We're leaving tomorrow at 9AM SHARP! I have to make a quick trip to Wal-Mart in the morning, so I'm going to get up around 6ish.

Yay! Here's a quick Jo Bro picture until I get back!!!

I'm pretty sure Jesus will be bringing his laptop, so maybe I'll update while I'm there..

:hippie:

P1010494.jpg

:flower3: [/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm glad you made it home safe and had a great time! it's so hard to get relaxed when you're that amped up (ears ringing!)!

Peace, out! :rotfl:

From that one picture, the concert looked like is was a lot of fun! I read this on PerezHilton today and it made me laugh:

Spotted: Joe Jonas's girlfriend, Camilla Belle, denying autograph and picture requests at the Jonas Brothers concert at Hollywood Palladium on Sunday.

What a little man diva!

I hope you're having TONs of fun at the big "D"
Take loads and loads and loads of pictures for me!

Courtney, I'm glad you had a great time at the concert - I knew you would! Concerts always kind of sweep people away in the moment and its fun to get caught up in the excitement! I admire you for going to see the show alone! I have done a lot of things by myself - not DLR yet, but I will do that soon - but I never went to a concert by myself! The thought never occurred to me! Anyway, good for you for being an independent young lady!

Anyway, I know your DLR trip ends tomorrow (Thursday) so I can't wait to see pictures and hear about everything you guys did, and if it lived up to all of our anticipation for the holidays at DLR! (Especially mine!) Also, there is lots of availability at the DLR hotels this month, according to the AP calendar. And the character meals have lots of PS's available. So I am wondering if the parks seem less crowded this year. I tend to think that people are in the parks, but staying off-site this year to save money. What do you think? Is it less crowded than previous holiday seasons? Is it even less crowded than October, which was pretty packed?

I hope you and Jesus are having a wonderful time!!:goodvibes

Courtney !!!

How great that you had so much fun :)

I can't wait until you post about your trip and your experience at Hojo's. I just booked my hotel today so WOOO !!

Hey everybody!! We're home safe and sound and had a WONDERFUL time!

Tonight is Jesus' birthday, so I'll start my TR tomorrow!!!

:)

Welcome back Courtney!! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

And I hope Jesus has a very happy birthday!!

COLORFULMICKEY.gif

Yay, welcome home! :woohoo: I can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes Tell Jesus a crazy lady from the internet says Happy Birthday!

Hey everybody!! We're home safe and sound and had a WONDERFUL time!

Tonight is Jesus' birthday, so I'll start my TR tomorrow!!!

:)

Happy Birthday Jesus !!:goodvibes

I hope you guys have a blast today, and I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time. I wouldn't expect anything less !!

Courtney - it hasn't been the same without you on here the last few days! We have to have all our 'regulars' to make a complete puzzle!

I can't WAIT to hear all about the DLR trip and see pictures, but you have to celebrate your sweetie's b-day - that is important! Happy birthday, Jesus!

By the way, I FINALLY added a whole mess o' pictures of all kinds (PhotoPass, cell phone pictures, digital, 35 mm, you name it!) to my TR, in the first several sections and also at the very end of the thread! And I am not done yet! So come back and check it out when you are done telling us about your exciting, magical holiday DLR trip!!!:goodvibes

I'm glad you made it home safe and had a great time! it's so hard to get relaxed when you're that amped up (ears ringing!)!

Peace, out! :rotfl:

Thank you!! :goodvibes

YAY!!!! I'm so glad to hear you had such a great time!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Omg, it was great! I want to go back AGAIN! (Story of my LIFE!!!) :banana: :banana:

From that one picture, the concert looked like is was a lot of fun! I read this on PerezHilton today and it made me laugh:

What a little man diva!

I hope you're having TONs of fun at the big "D"
Take loads and loads and loads of pictures for me!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Geez! What a DIVA! I didn't see her, I wasn't really looking either. She was probably backstage somewhere. She's a pretty girl, I'm happy she's older than him too! But MAN! At least be nice and give an autograph to your man's fans! Give me a break! :laughing:

Courtney, I'm glad you had a great time at the concert - I knew you would! Concerts always kind of sweep people away in the moment and its fun to get caught up in the excitement! I admire you for going to see the show alone! I have done a lot of things by myself - not DLR yet, but I will do that soon - but I never went to a concert by myself! The thought never occurred to me! Anyway, good for you for being an independent young lady!

Anyway, I know your DLR trip ends tomorrow (Thursday) so I can't wait to see pictures and hear about everything you guys did, and if it lived up to all of our anticipation for the holidays at DLR! (Especially mine!) Also, there is lots of availability at the DLR hotels this month, according to the AP calendar. And the character meals have lots of PS's available. So I am wondering if the parks seem less crowded this year. I tend to think that people are in the parks, but staying off-site this year to save money. What do you think? Is it less crowded than previous holiday seasons? Is it even less crowded than October, which was pretty packed?

I hope you and Jesus are having a wonderful time!!:goodvibes

Hi Sherry!!! Thank you!! I think I probably walked by where you live! We were walking up and down Sunset Blvd like no other that night!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you!! I'm trying to be Miss Independent! :yay: I had a blast! I think being alone honestly made it so much more fun! It was great!! :cloud9:

It was a little crowded, for it being during the week. But it was so much LESS crowded than what we're used to on the weekends. A lot of rides were walk ons. It did get noticeably more crowded during the evening, I'm sure once the locals got off work/school. The longest wait at night we saw was Wednesday night for Indy and it was for 55 minutes. But during the day it was only 10 minutes!!
your experience seems interesting...
nice work...

thanks for sharing....
:dance3: :cheer2:

It was very interesting! And fun! Thank you for reading!! ;)

Courtney !!!

How great that you had so much fun :)

I can't wait until you post about your trip and your experience at Hojo's. I just booked my hotel today so WOOO !!

Hi Jasmine! We :lovestruc Hojos! You guys will too! It's very retro (in a cool way, not a lame way) and Jesus said we have to stay here every time now!!

Welcome back Courtney!! I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful time!! Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

And I hope Jesus has a very happy birthday!!

COLORFULMICKEY.gif

Thank you, Beth!!!

Jesus said thank you!!!! :yay: (I told him, I swear, because he was all "how'd they know today's my birthday!?!!!) :rolleyes1

Yay, welcome home! :woohoo: I can't wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes Tell Jesus a crazy lady from the internet says Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Wendy!!! Jesus says thank you too, crazy lady!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday Jesus !!:goodvibes

I hope you guys have a blast today, and I'm glad you guys had a wonderful time. I wouldn't expect anything less !!

Yay!!! We did have a blast!!!

Jesus says thank you, Jasmine!!! :)

Courtney - it hasn't been the same without you on here the last few days! We have to have all our 'regulars' to make a complete puzzle!

I can't WAIT to hear all about the DLR trip and see pictures, but you have to celebrate your sweetie's b-day - that is important! Happy birthday, Jesus!

By the way, I FINALLY added a whole mess o' pictures of all kinds (PhotoPass, cell phone pictures, digital, 35 mm, you name it!) to my TR, in the first several sections and also at the very end of the thread! And I am not done yet! So come back and check it out when you are done telling us about your exciting, magical holiday DLR trip!!!:goodvibes

Awww, thank you Sherry!!! I'm glad to be home and back on the Dis!! :goodvibes

Jesus says thank you for the Happy Birthday wishes!!!!

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter