POTC sounds

kari12177

Having DL withdrawls
Is there anywhere where i can download the whole music of the ride, so i can make it my ringtone. Like when u first enter the water, u hear the bayou sounds,then the talking from the pirate skull and etc ??

I use phonezoo.com to get ringtones, they've got a few from Pirates, you might want to check there. Otherwise I know I've got the song from a CD but not the water sounds, just the pirate song itself.

I want "DEEEAAADDDD MEEEENNNNN TTTTEEEELLLLL NOOOOOOO TAAAAALLLLEEEESSSSS" as my SMS tone :)

I want "DEEEAAADDDD MEEEENNNNN TTTTEEEELLLLL NOOOOOOO TAAAAALLLLEEEESSSSS" as my SMS tone :)

I have that one, if you want it you can get it from phonezoo.com, just search for dead men tell no tales and you'll find it. :) Or you can try PMing me your number and see if I can manage to text it to you. lol

I have that one, if you want it you can get it from phonezoo.com, just search for dead men tell no tales and you'll find it. :) Or you can try PMing me your number and see if I can manage to text it to you. lol

WOO HOO will take a look :)

Im In Australia so thank you anyway - dont want your SMS bill to be through the roof :)

Ya I'm not sure what the charges would be, I get free texting but I don't know if that applies to overseas messages. lol I'll have to ask.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter