POTC quest help

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh this world wouldn't be operatin' without the computer geeks of this world :)

I just crashed for a 3rd time on my boat @_@

I got to actually sail it a little this time, but there is obviously a problem. I will have to try their support site later

ETA: I went to the options and changed the last couple of video options from high to medium and turned off compression. that seemed to help pretty significantly. I had a couple of voyages successfully, problem is not completely resolved, I did crash in the middle of trying to sink a navy ship. I hope I dont have to turn all the settings like... OFF @_@

( largolori's DD12 ) back on topic......
you may have a problem with your computer. my friend's computer crashes whenever she got o a ship, so u are not alone;) she doen't have a laptop. Maybe that will help. Hope it does.
P.S. i am Rosemary: guild Vengeful Army lvl. 22, so if u need help with anything and u see me u can come talk to me

( largolori's DD12 ) back on topic......
you may have a problem with your computer. my friend's computer crashes whenever she got o a ship, so u are not alone;) she doen't have a laptop. Maybe that will help. Hope it does.
P.S. i am Rosemary: guild Vengeful Army lvl. 22, so if u need help with anything and u see me u can come talk to me

Wow, LargoLori's DD12 is going on a hunt for old threads today....

This thread is from July. I seriously doubt Aengus is still trying to locate his ship on POTCO. It's now the end of September :teeth:

omg sorry!!! i really need to get in the habit of checking that dates on threads before i post........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter