posting question here too re: transport

2bemarried

<font color=FF66CC>Hello...I'm a person...not a bu
Question on Transportation
Hi,
On our second day at WDW we're planning to have breakfast at the GF then we have a couples massage scheduled for 12pm. After that we're planning to go back to the WL to shower and rest before dinner and Cirque show. If we're going to dine at DTD..how long should we allow for the transportation from WL to DTD? And what time should I make our PS for if Cirque is at 9pm?

Thanks!

For your breakfast, you can take the Transportation/Ticket Center bus, and then catch the Resort Monorail to the Grand Floridian.

To get back, after the massage, take the Monorail to either the MK and catch the boat to WL, or take the Monorail to the TTC, and catch the bus.

An alternative, since you'll be at the Spa... talk to Guest Services... Disney provides free transportation to and from the Spas at Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs. For your return trip, they might be able to give you a ride, if you dont want to take the Monorail.

As for Downtown Disney... buses run every 15 minutes, and it takes about 15 mins to get there. You'll want to get to Cirque du Soleil by 8:30 at the latest. It'll take about 15 mins to get in, get refreshments if so desired, and to find your seat. The pre-show starts somewhere around 8:45-8:50, and is really great. :)

I personally would make PS for 6:30... and plan to be at the WL bus stop at 5:45. This will give you more than plenty of time to get to Downtown Disney, even if you just missed the bus, or if you end up running late. You can use the extra time to walk around the area and check things out before dinner.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter