Posting Photographs

brack

<font color=red>The man who loves all things Disne
I need help! I can not figure out how to post my cruise photos on this board. Can someone guide me? :confused:

You need to have somewhere you can upload to and then post a link to it here. Do you have a website?

Yes I do but I thought I could post to this boards photo site. Are those not on the board? :confused:

Nope, they are just linked from whatever website you have already. when you click the IMG button above the post box it'll ask for the link to where you uploaded the picture. Just like the image in your sigline.

Oh wait, I seem to remember ther being an offer of some place to do that here. Found it. If you go to the main page and click on the button labelled Photo Gallery it'll take pictures, but I don't think you can link them back to here in posts.

All photos that are in the DIS Photo Gallery can be added into posts, that's where a great deal of my photos come from. You just need to register in the photo gallery like you did when you first signed up for the DIS.

AHA. I stand corrected, thanks Andy. I never used that as it's just easier to link 'em off my website. :) Feel free to take over here, since you have experience using it :)

Okay, I put my pics on the Dis photo gallery, now can someone tell me how to get them on my signature? I went to the tech board but the instructons I found are not working for me. It says to right click on your photo and then click on properties and so forth, but when I right click, properties does not come up. Please forgive my computer ignorance :o Thanks!

Originally posted by makaylee
Okay, I put my pics on the Dis photo gallery, now can someone tell me how to get them on my signature? I went to the tech board but the instructons I found are not working for me. It says to right click on your photo and then click on properties and so forth, but when I right click, properties does not come up. Please forgive my computer ignorance :o Thanks!

I just sent you a PM, I hope it helps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter