Post your Photo Pass Pics

lauris87

Mouseketeer
I'd like to get an idea of the posing and quality of the photos taken by the Photo Pass people. Can you post a couple of your favorite pics? Especially if you have a group of 10 or more... I'd like to see how those turn out.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Image079.jpg

Image196.jpg

Image165.jpg

Image162.jpg

Image098.jpg

Image089.jpg

Image239.jpg

Image280.jpg

Well there's only 2 of us, but here ya go!
Image238.jpg

Image218.jpg

Image186.jpg

Image184.jpg

Image154.jpg

Image129.jpg

Image066.jpg

Image078.jpg

Image024.jpg

And this is my favorite one
Image002.jpg

I don't have pics to post of me right now (they are all just solo pics anyway)...

but my biggest piece of advice for a group that size, especially if there are kids involved, is to take a LOT of pics.

You can take several with one photographer, but also take them in different locations, each park, as many times as you group is willing to stop and take a picture together.

That really increases your chances of getting a picture that is good of everyone.

Some photopass photographers are GREAT and do a wonderful job taking several pictures and trying to capture a good one...and some are just there for a job and snap and let you move on. You won't know until you get home and you can't go back to capture the moment.

So takes bunches!!! :)

And take some at night and during the day...the night ones can be really cool if they have the settings on the camera set correctly.

Also...consider getting matching shirts for your family. Those make cool pictures. The ladies (and men) on the DISign board would be glad to help you with a design and you just iron it on shirts. And the CM's, etc, take note of them. Plus it is easy to spot each other.

Have a magical trip!!!!

We were a group of 9...here are just our group shots...between the three "families", we had about 200 park pics...I'm posting all the group shots, so you can see, they take a bunch, and hopefully you get a couple good ones out of the bunch! :)

(We didn't go to DHS as a group, and we didn't stop *despite my objection* on the way in to Epcot :( )

At Animal Kingdom:
DisneyPhotoImage163.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage162.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage161.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage160.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage159.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage158-1.jpg

At Magic Kingdom:

DisneyPhotoImage217.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage216.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage215.jpg

Well there's only 2 of us, but here ya go!

Image186.jpg

Image024.jpg

And this is my favorite one
Image002.jpg

Where is this one on the bench? I love it!

And LOVE the new balloon pic! What time of day was that? Is the PP person always there? I've only ever spent time right there at park opening, and just to watch the show...

Where is this one on the bench? I love it!

And LOVE the new balloon pic! What time of day was that? Is the PP person always there? I've only ever spent time right there at park opening, and just to watch the show...

The one at the bench was in HS on the street coming from ToT. The photopass photographer was really sweet and did a ton of pictures with us. We got lucky since we were the family of the day that day and she did some pictures (like the bench) that she doesn't normally do. But you can always ask!

We got the balloon pic done around 230ish in the afternoon. From what I saw, there's always a photog around there since it's right in front of flower Mickey. They were there then, at opening, a little later in the day, and right around closing,(all on different days) so always is my assumption ;) But it's probably a pretty close one!

I love seeing everyone's photos. Some are so cool!! Love the balloon shot too! We will be doing more of these this time around. For some reason we just didn't do it last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter