Post your DVC pictures here

28293dv2.jpg

OKW Studio

:sad: Could I be any more "homesick" right now?

These pictures are great you guys! If I could figure out how to do it I'd post my fave from opening day at SSR and my fave from HHI................

From the 2003 DVC Member Cruise

buffet1.jpg

The most often phrase around the DVC Community:

I wish I would have done it sooner​

Now, I have said it for everyone :rotfl:

There are some great pics here. Here's my favorite from the last trip.

This is something to wake up to!
goodmorning.jpg

This is at Vero (before hurricanes) and is a shot of the first time my boy stood up unassisted.
47b4dc37b3127cce9b33923aa70f00000016108AZsWLNozbNR

and from HHI......

47b4cc10b3127cce9db4d8e2395800000016108AZsWLNozbNR

Last year at HHI

47b5dd02b3127cce909b91033ef800000016108AZsWLNozbNR

Here is Sara Toga from the grand opening of SSR last year. I think she had a crush on our friend John. :)

sara.jpg

After fishing through my past trip photos, I'm realizing I need to take more pictures! I usually like to take pictures of people, but I'm enjoying the scenery here so much, I'd like to get more photos of it on our next trip.

2740Boardwalknight-med.jpg

WDWLVR said:
Here is Sara Toga from the grand opening of SSR last year. I think she had a crush on our friend John. :)

sara.jpg

What was the point of having some guy in drag walking around during the opening ceremony for SSR??? Weird!

DD playing in front of the Boardwalk fun mirror last July........she kept posing and lifting her skort, giggling and twirling. It is hard to see in the photo, but she is grinning, very pleased with herself.

f6462e8e.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter