Post Your April Change Jar Challenge Totals!!

We started our jug in March before I saw this thread, but I dumped it and counted yesterday...$152.00! I was so excited. I found our DS and his friend (who we are bringing as well in June) had been emptying their pockets too, as well as their grandparents. I didn't even know the kids were keeping track. They are 13 and tend to hoard any money they get. They arranged deals to clean out their grandparents' cars if they could keep the money they found in them. My DS found a $20 in my Dad's car and he told my son, "A deal's a deal...as long as it goes in that jug for Disney." Yeah Dad!

My total only came to $25.39 this month but at least it is $25.00 more than I had before:) I only used leftover change - no paper money at all. Hope to at least double it this month - happy saving everyone:D

Hello

My grand total is $23.00. I did not count the pennies. I thank everyone for the encouragement.

I didn't start until the middle of April, but my total for the two weeks was $15.00.
Not too bad and I'm going to make it much better in May!

My change was only $18 (I wish we had a bottle law!). But I had $35 in rebate checks plus a refund from the doctor for $370. Next month won't be so good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter