Post-Wipe Wizard 101 Characters and Crowns

aliceblue

DIS Veteran
For those of you wondering about dragons for multiple family members/characters, the following information may be helpful.

If before the wipe, you created additional accounts under separate email addresses, or sub-accounts under the same email address, these each have 600 crowns. (Note that separate accounts are not the same as separate characters you create within one account; all characters in a single account share the crowns between them.)

However, new accounts or sub-accounts created after the wipe do not have crowns in them.

I started to make separate wizards under my other accounts but after beta I only plan to pay for one account. I might go ahead and get the dragon on each account in the event that we will ever be able to trade items.

I started to make separate wizards under my other accounts but after beta I only plan to pay for one account. I might go ahead and get the dragon on each account in the event that we will ever be able to trade items.
Good idea, assuming you made those accounts before the wipe. (It won't work for new ones.) Since the basic game will be free, you could still play with the extra ones if you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter