Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
*♥Chip&Dale♥*;44702041 said:
naw its fine
I didn't want my shirt to come in this lifetime or anything.

If you're talking about your 1D shirt, I know the feeling. It took FOREVER for mine to come...

Hi! The sun :)

But seriously, I guess I'm good. Tomorrow is Friday, thank goodness.

Haha...way to go all technical on me.

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend...

...I couldn't resist. ;) Anyone else think about how hat song TOTALLY died?

Yeah. Fridays are great, but we have standardized testing. Blech!!:sick:

Haha...way to go all technical on me.

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend...

...I couldn't resist. ;) Anyone else think about how hat song TOTALLY died?

Yeah. Fridays are great, but we have standardized testing. Blech!!:sick:

I've been sitting through standardized testing all week. Or, rather, I've been sitting through painful reviews on how to take a new standardized test while the other kids take ythe old standardized tests.

Not really the same, but four days of sitting in the same classroom with the same people.........

I really didn't like that song. That song did sort of die. But sometimes my family still uses it to make fun of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter