Post Wasters - Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally changed my siggy... Waah, I miss all of you guys, Come back into my lifeee.

This thread is so dead. I miss summer...

I miss getting on the disboards... I'm rarely on because I have so much to do... School, school, and more school.......... But on the bright side, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES!!! Team Peeta! :P :banana:

I miss getting on the disboards... I'm rarely on because I have so much to do... School, school, and more school.......... But on the bright side, I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE HUNGER GAMES!!! Team Peeta! :P :banana:

UGH! SPEAKING OF THE HUNGER GAMES
So, me and my friend were going to go to the midnight premiere, but of course, the midnight premiere falls on the day that I'm going to Washington D.C. for school.
Sigh.

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;43811607 said:
I miss u all :'( :sad1:

I miss you too!!! :(

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;43825060 said:
Nially sounds like a wittle chipmunk in More Than This :3

I love his solo in More Than This!
Save You Tonight is my favorite song on Up All Night :goodvibes
(But Everything About You is a close second)

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;43811607 said:
I miss u all :'( :sad1:
I MISS YOU BECCA BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes
UGH! SPEAKING OF THE HUNGER GAMES
So, me and my friend were going to go to the midnight premiere, but of course, the midnight premiere falls on the day that I'm going to Washington D.C. for school.
Sigh.
I wanted to see it at midnight, but I would have to get to the movie theatre EXTREMELY early...................................................... Not fun...

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;43825039 said:
Sigh.
I still haven't gotten book 2. No one will loan it to me X(
Aw! I rented all of the books from the library because I rarely reread books!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter