Post Title Changed on me - Looking For Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkhopper

Disney Collector
Hi,

I had a post change names on me overnight last night. It was fine last time I checked it last night and this morning it has had a title change and the title changed to the same title as one of my other posts. This is the post that changed names:
http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1845

And I already have another post which is titled Parkhopper's Pin Parties. I don't know if there is a way to edit the title. Just looking for a little information about this.

Thanks,
Vince

Just go in, edit your first post and change the "subject" line to whatever you want the post subject to be.

You are right, I'm still getting caught up here.

I can merge the topic in question with a new one with the correct subject line, but it's kind of a pain and since I've only done it on a test basis, it's up to you if you want to try it or not.

If you do, open the new topic (with the correct subject)and let me know when you want me to merge them.

JC

I may repost later with the appropriate title, I know everyone over here is busy enough with other things. Thanks. I just didn't know if there was an easy way to correct this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter