• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POSt removed

You will run into problems with Disney if you are always over at the parks taking peoples pictures. I would check with their legal dept. before you make any plans to take pictures in the parks.

Good luck with your photography business! I am wanting to get into 'petography', so I am in the 'absorbing' stage.

Best wishes..site looked great.

I'm not trying to criticize you but if you're looking for advice, there are a couple grammar and spelling errors. Since it's a website that you are hoping to lure customers with, I would want to make sure it looks the best. As a customer I would be hesitant because I would want a photographer who paid attention to detail and the errors would make me wonder.

Grammar and spelling aside though, your pictures are beautiful. I love the black and white one of the flowergirl. That is so incredible. Good luck with your business, I hope it prospers :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter