post pics of ur hair natural

ur hair is mostlyyy

• curly

• straight

Results are only viewable after voting.
The_Dark_dancer -- i love your hair!!

My hair used to be straight but now its extremely thick and wavy-ish at the bottom. I only straighten the bottom. My hair is this color sorta.

ya mine is reallly thick i already posted but since my hair is shorter in that pic when its wet it looks thiner and i straightened my bangs soooo much that now when wet they dry straight

In my signature, there's a pretty good pic of my hair. I haven't quite figured out how to get a pic in a reply, but just look at the pic in my signature.

Basically , I have brown straight, medium-length hair with natural highlights, and side bangs.

LOOK AT THE PIC IN MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

THANKS AND GREAT PICS EVERYONEE!

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

u-1.jpg

Straight & Thick
Yuck.

Blonde. Awful waves with some scattered curls. My hair is also the epitome of thick- A hairdresser once broke her professional brush in my already untangled hair. :blush:

I attempted to take a picture with my hair down, but I almost gagged when I saw it. LOL.

So no picca, but from my other photos, I think you get a pretty good idea.

Well, my hair's weird. I got it chemically straightened two years ago, so it's not completely natural. But I'm so used to my straight hair now (and so not wanting to go back to a puffball ;) ) that it seems natural to me. Anyways, here it is, but I'm really due for another straightening. So it's usually thinner than this:
0206071825-1.jpg

I noticed it was all girls on this thread, so I decided to buck the trend here. :)

This is my hair in it's usually messy state. :)

16.jpg

its like when u get ur hair straightened once so thats all u need to use it is once and there are no cemicals in some so its just straight

its like when u get ur hair straightened once so thats all u need to use it is once and there are no cemicals in some so its just straight
Honey, they're made completely out of chemicals and water.

Trust me, they do not always work. I've had 2 relaxers put in my hair, and sure right after I got out of the beauty salon it looked great. But after like...1 hair washing, it all curled up again.

Honey, they're made completely out of chemicals and water.

Trust me, they do not always work. I've had 2 relaxers put in my hair, and sure right after I got out of the beauty salon it looked great. But after like...1 hair washing, it all curled up again.

Same with mine! I've had it done twice and it bounced straight back.

I just took this picture! My Hair Is Usually extremly wavy, i guess i have a good hair day today! that makes me happy :woohoo:
mypictures.jpg

Look^ im on disboards in the back round yayay !! and my walls have tinkerbell all over ! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter