post pics of ur hair natural

ur hair is mostlyyy

• curly

• straight

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miss.Sk8~alot

DIS Veteran
ok ok u no how every one curls or straightens there hair well idk if we seen ur hair natural, so post pics of ur hair just da way it is

me with my hair natural my face looks really bad in both i hate takeing pics lol
HPIM5989.jpg

HPIM5985.jpg

see i hate this one and wouldnt post it but you can actually see my hair

My camera doesn't work so I'll just write. =p

I have naturally wavy hair.

Can't post pictures. But my hair is very very curly. Although I had a perm....but it was curly before that.
But I always straighten it.

I'm on my dad's laptop and there
aren't many pictures on here. But
my hair is naturally straight with
a little bit of wave to it. It is also
very very thin.

I rarely wear my hair down because it is very curly and very thick however for graduation I had to wear it down because of the cap.
IMG_0395.jpg

IM001646.jpg

That's what it used to look like naturally (without the weird orange in it)...

BrenWork2.jpg

That's the most recent pic that I have...only reason it has nothing done to it is because I knew I was just gonna get all muddy 4wheelin

It was hard to find a pic now with my hair natural...I always do something to my hair cuz otherwise it looks like a guy's hair cuz it's so short!

I havnt got a pic but my hairs naturally curly and very thick, but it does straighten easily and stays any way i style it all day

After I wash it, it gets really curly. Plus, it's extremely thick. So, I straighten it.

my hair is really curly shoulder length it used to be long and wavy but about a year ago i got it cut to my shoulder which was 12 inches cut off for locks for love. its now really curly and i have to shower in the morning ( well i dont) and if i shower at night and sleep on it when i brush it in the morning i have Hermionie hair. I say my hair died on those days, but the upside is when i dress as hermionie for the hp releases i wont have to deal with crimping it!

my hair is usually always in it's natural state(i'm lazy)
it's straight and thick(and has been thinned out like 3 times)

so i hate this pic but it's a good one of my hair:

march07006.jpg

guurrr hate this pic

When wet, its thin and stick straight. When dry, its thick and wavy. I sometimes straighten it when down but its usually always in a ponytail or a messy bun.

And the color is a medium darkish brown.

Mine is thick and very wavy. The natural color is medium/dark brownish. (like it is now) lol.

Here are 2 pics:

MNSSHPDisney2006206.jpg

MNSSHPDisney2006227.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter