Post Photos of Hotels Here...DLH, HoJo, BWPPI, DI&S, CCI...etc.

I just booked the Fairfield Inn based on pictures and reviews from this thread. Jeezsh.....that was a stressful decision. I worry that some in our group will hate it and then be mad at me. Oh well....the decision has been made and we are good to go :cool1:

You will love Fairfield if only for the very comfy beds and location...we stayed there in April 2008 and I think it has become a fav of mine with Mickey D's in front easy breakfast and walking distance of about 7 mins or so and those wonderful beds at the end of a very long DL day, those were like heaven we loved it and will stay there for our next DLR adventure!!!

I just booked the Fairfield Inn based on pictures and reviews from this thread. Jeezsh.....that was a stressful decision. I worry that some in our group will hate it and then be mad at me. Oh well....the decision has been made and we are good to go :cool1:
I hope you enjoy your stay there as much or more than we did! It's a very convenient and comfortable place to stay. :goodvibes

You will love Fairfield if only for the very comfy beds and location...we stayed there in April 2008 and I think it has become a fav of mine with Mickey D's in front easy breakfast and walking distance of about 7 mins or so and those wonderful beds at the end of a very long DL day, those were like heaven we loved it and will stay there for our next DLR adventure!!!

:thumbsup2 Obviously, I agree with you! :goodvibes

Glad to hear about the beds. :thumbsup2 That is always my biggest concern. I usually sleep horrible when on vacation because of the beds.

Booked the DLH for the first week of August. Just went through the entire thread and loved all the pictures. We can not wait to begin seeing more pictures of the re-vamped rooms.

Last week we stayed at the Park Vue Inn for 6 nights. We had stayed there this past October, and liked it and decided to stay again. We were happy to find that they had expanded their complementary breakfast to include some hot items - two waffle makers to make your own waffles, bacon (or some days it was sausage), and little cheese omelettes. I took a few pictures of the breakfast room. This was the day we got there right when it opened. Another day we went later during peak breakfast time, and had to wait a while to use a waffle maker. I really liked their breakfast buffet.

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg

Staying at P.P.H. for first time.Would love to see pictures of a standard room. Would anyone know when the Halloween decorations go up ..esp on the Haunted Mansion.Our stay is until Sept 25 ..thanks

Staying at P.P.H. for first time.Would love to see pictures of a standard room. Would anyone know when the Halloween decorations go up ..esp on the Haunted Mansion.Our stay is until Sept 25 ..thanks

I stayed in a standard view room at PPH last September. No pictures, but the room looked pretty much like the pictures in Boo Bear's post above. The view from my room overlooked the slide on the pool side of the hotel.

My stay was early September, and I don't remember the Halloween decorations being up yet. HM was closed for the switchover to the Nightmare before Christmas overlay.

I have attached some pictures of our room, please excuse DH's shorts on the floor:sad2:

:rotfl: I'm sorry, but that last part of your post just cracked me up. That is SO totally something DH would do (and STILL does)...just drops his clothes, shirts, jeans, etc. on the floor on top of his shoes, and it just drives me absolutely bonkers! Is it really so hard to put your clothes on a shelf or hang them up? :confused::)

Thanks also to everyone who posted pictures (esp. the ones of the Fairfield Inn!). My criteria would be in order of importance: Cleanliness!, proximity, affordability. I would be willing to pay a little bit more for a hotel that wasn't gross, and I guess I don't get much sleep anyway (nursing toddler) and luckily don't have back problems like DH so I don't mind much about the comfort of the beds. Wish me luck...planning my strategy for haggling with the manager at Fairfield!

You know, I think it is that hard for men! That's the one thing I have been unable to change. I can not get him to put the dirty clothes or clean for that matter, in the hamper or on a hanger. There will be a pile of clothes next to his side of the bed for the rest of our lives.

Stovall's Best Western:

DSCI1138.jpg

Retro-space-age artwork in the room.

DSCI1137.jpg

Comfy beds; I have chronic back pain, and these beds have my seal of approval...so nice to come back to after a long day in the Park :cloud9:

DSCI1139.jpg

Vanity/sink area seperate from the bathroom (nice when getting ready).

stovallsplaque.jpg

This is in the topiary garden; kind of reminds me of the "Here you leave today..." plaque from Disneyland's entrance :laughing: I love the topiary garden!

Stovall's Best Western:

DSCI1138.jpg

Retro-space-age artwork in the room.

DSCI1137.jpg

Comfy beds; I have chronic back pain, and these beds have my seal of approval...so nice to come back to after a long day in the Park :cloud9:

DSCI1139.jpg

Vanity/sink area seperate from the bathroom (nice when getting ready).

stovallsplaque.jpg

This is in the topiary garden; kind of reminds me of the "Here you leave today..." plaque from Disneyland's entrance :laughing: I love the topiary garden!

Oh thank you. We are staying there in June and I was hoping for some more current pictures.

Last week we stayed at the Park Vue Inn for 6 nights. We had stayed there this past October, and liked it and decided to stay again. We were happy to find that they had expanded their complementary breakfast to include some hot items - two waffle makers to make your own waffles, bacon (or some days it was sausage), and little cheese omelettes. I took a few pictures of the breakfast room. This was the day we got there right when it opened. Another day we went later during peak breakfast time, and had to wait a while to use a waffle maker. I really liked their breakfast buffet.

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg
Hi, Do you happen to have any pictures of the rooms at Park Vue Inn? We might be staying there next year. Thanks, Candy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter