Post FE gifts here

I love the frozen frame and tin!! ^_^

What wonderful and creative people :) Thank you for the photos!

I don't have pics of what we received, but I have pics of what we gave to the other families in our group. A few of the best things we received were a YachtSea game, legos shaped like the ship, laminated book marks (I use them all the time), pens with the ship info, and a CD with a bunch of Disney songs

11751765_10153383378604473_1040386234441087069_n.jpg

Here is a sample of gifts we received years ago (2012&2013) on the Fantasy. We were two adults.

Shown individually:

set of 3 tile coasters - each w/ a different design. This was very well made
I would be happy to photograph all three tiles if anyone wishes.

IMG_7822_zpsd58821c4.jpg

variety of things - cd/magnet/etc

IMG_7821_zps8e49d324.jpg

these are 4 different participater's gifts - (which gives a better perspective of the range of items you may receive)

mini m&m's
handmade ping pong nighlights
laminated handmade bookmark
mickeyhead pompom magnet

IMG_7877_zpsa3419db6.jpg

pirate chest w/chocolate coins

IMG_6051_zps93b7a257.jpg

key fobs (we use them on our luggage)

IMG_6049_zpse6c43324.jpg

kids fun supplies

IMG_6046_zpsbebcf87f.jpg

from a UK cruiser - (we also received Will and Kate playing cards and pens in May 2011)

IMG_6045_zpsee8fa428.jpg

cookies from a home state (can't remember where) and disney handsoap

IMG_6039_zps164fa073.jpg

socks rolled like a cupcake/ home state candy/ personalized chocolate bar wrapper and keychain.

IMG_6041_zpsf4e58fc7.jpg

toiletry samples

IMG_6044_zps7309d6a1.jpg

personalized magnets - So cute!!1

IMG_7816_zps64925e19.jpg

scrapbooks (1 handmade/ 1 printed)

IMG_6038_zps1f5c4e96.jpg

IMG_6037_zps00700f45.jpg

cinch saks - (very professionally made decals!!)

IMG_6043_zps0ceadb03.jpg

embroidered insulated bag (liner is foil insulate)

IMG_6050_zps210ef165.jpg

laundry items - (collapsible bag/liquid laundry soap "pod"/dryer sheet/shout wipes/etc)

IMG_7919_zpsdb643cc0.jpg

Candy from our Canadian Cruisers - we had several and received a variety of candy packs. this is one example.

IMG_7901_zps8ecb5722.jpg

Personalized Labelled Bottle for sand

IMG_6047_zps96c09599.jpg

Variety pack - ornament/cloth tote/magnet/candy

IMG_7899_zps024907ae.jpg

And this is what we gave for that cruise

IMG_7825_zps3af34a4f.jpg

A taste of the jersey farm and the jersey shore. Jams made and harvested from a local fruit grower and homemade salt water taffy from a candy shoppe at the shore.

Really hope this helps!!! I remember trying to wade thru pages of threads searching for information

Last edited:
I thought I would share my photos of my FE gifts from my last cruise in March. A lot of people are always looking for suggestions for gifts, so I thought I would start a thread where we can share what we have received.

View attachment 167097
View attachment 167100
View attachment 167101
View attachment 167102
View attachment 167103
View attachment 167104
This helps as we prepare for our cruise. A few questions I need help with:
1) how do you let the people know the gift is from you? Do you not? Or do you put a tag that says something like, "from your friends in stateroom xxxx"?
2) how do you know the last name or kids names of people in your FE group in order to make personalized gifts?
3). If we don't know who is who within the stateroom, how do we know the DS2 doesn't get the DD7 gift?
4) what is the best way to "package the gifts"? Clear baggies? Or just give the gift in the FE?
Thanks for your help. We are excited about being part of such a big FE group but want to make sure we do it right!!!

some personal favorites given from a fellow cruiser on our Member Cruise in 2013.

Our FE plan was to get the front half rooms of the ship done. So we went through the list of cabin numbers and we sorted through all our gifts to find each cabins. Ma was handing out her gifts, Alicia and Andy handed out Gmas rooms gift since Kiss was sick, and Brittany and I handled our rooms gifts.

Our room handed out a Celebration button I made to everyone

And for the kids we gave them a trick or treating bag and a tube of glow sticks

Ma and Pa gave out dream catchers that Pa made

Gmas room gave out disney reusable tote bags and a photo album.

We started our FE handout at 5:15 just enough time to make it to dinner by 5:45.
READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!

My favorite thing about giving out the FE gifts is seeing everyones FE extenders as well as their decorated doors. There were also some peoples FE extenders that were literally bursting with gifts, that we had to leave their gifts on the floor near their door.

During our last 2 doors Alicia may have mixed up the gifts&but it all worked out fine and we were able to figure out the mistake. But then we still had one more of our buttons in our hands&..turns out it was one on the other side of the ship. We thought we could make it before dinner, we started walking down the hall. It never ended, just twist and turns and it was getting closer and closer to dinner time. We took a little jog both way and we decided to call that our Castaway 5K.

1) how do you let the people know the gift is from you? Do you not? Or do you put a tag that says something like, "from your friends in stateroom xxxx"?
2) how do you know the last name or kids names of people in your FE group in order to make personalized gifts?
3). If we don't know who is who within the stateroom, how do we know the DS2 doesn't get the DD7 gift?
4) what is the best way to "package the gifts"? Clear baggies? Or just give the gift in the FE?
Thanks for your help. We are excited about being part of such a big FE group but want to make sure we do it right!!!

We always put a tag or sticker to let our group know it's from us and appreciate receiving the same. For personalized gifts, you may have to "start a conversation" privately here on the DIS and ask for that. Not everyone wants this information circulated.

If you can't get the information to personalize, many FE's have pockets for each family member but otherwise, use separate labeled packaging of some sort to designate each gift. I'll post some more examples from our Alaskan cruise next.

this was our sons 3 pocket FE which we used for the Alaskan Member Cruise.
He ordered it online 6 years ago and it has held up really well.

You can see all the great door magnets we received as gifts

the gifts really do vary. Some (like ours) were 1 gift for the entire stateroom and some were individual for every member in the cabin.

close up of the gifts in each pocket shown above

stateroom gift hanging above

This collapsible hamper was included in the above gift as well. Very practical and we made good use of it.

our cruise was before the new alcohol carry-on policy. Not sure how that affects FE gifts such as this going forward.

it included beautifully engraved shot glasses.

A few more examples. The packaging can be just about anything. there really are no rules.

DSC04741_zpsfuu0xqtz.jpg

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Here's our 4 yr. old grandson thoroughly enjoying several things.

finally, this was our gift. we solicited local vendors to give a sample "Taste of Alaska" and distributed them the morning before we docked at our first port in Skagway, AK.

Last edited:
WOW! What an amazing assortment of goodies. From things ive been reading I expected to see a lot of dollar store items but you can tell a lot of time went into some of these items. I likes the mickey cutting board. How cute!

You can do whatever you feel comfortable doing. I receive both with and without tags. I'm lazy so I've never put one on my gifts.

You will receive a spreadsheet from the group coordinator. It will contain cabin numbers and the names/ages of everyone in that cabin and usually every persons favorite Disney character

This info will be on the spreadsheet.

Either one. It depends on what kind of gift your are giving. I did little gift bags I got at the Dollar Store one time that contained small items.

Just remember there are no set rules for FE. I do a lot of research to get ideas and sometimes get inspired to come up with something new. Whatever you do, you will have a blast doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter