Post Cruise DATW List (Updated)

I see there is a practice session going on in Indy!

We actually talked quite a bit about the DATW last night. In fact, some in that little group (who will remain unnamed) are looking forward to that event most of all. :thumbsup2

We actually talked quite a bit about the DATW last night. In fact, some in that little group (who will remain unnamed) are looking forward to that event most of all. :thumbsup2

This sounds like a secret!! Secrets are expressly forbidden during DATW. Lies and tales of heroic deeds however are perfectly acceptable. Please conform to these rules. Thank you.

The Management~

This sounds like a secret!! Secrets are expressly forbidden during DATW. Lies and tales of heroic deeds however are perfectly acceptable. Please conform to these rules. Thank you.

The Management~

Yes, SOME of them. Specifically my spouse!! She is looking most forward do drinking that going on a cruise....who wants to help me with the intervention?

"Secrets of the One Second Chug"

Did you talk about that? :hyper:

I'm thinking I have more than on that needs an intervention! First time two have been in the same room I couldn't tell which was drinking more. ;)
So see people...just because I had the biggest drink at the table doesn't mean that I was the one drinking the most! :laughing:

I shouldn't tell you that they tried to talk me into a 2nd Long Island Iced Tea! :eek: I couldn't quite bring myself to drink another...they would have had to carry me out to the car afterwards!

So see people...just because I had the biggest drink at the table doesn't mean that I was the one drinking the most! :laughing:

I shouldn't tell you that they tried to talk me into a 2nd Long Island Iced Tea! :eek: I couldn't quite bring myself to drink another...they would have had to carry me out to the car afterwards!

I was willing to carry you!!

Poly drinks!!!

IMG_8967.jpg